Some quiz
Saturday, November 25, 2006 @ 6:32 PM
| 0 notes
Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTSWITH A "S"A: Shalin!! My ex partner...
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:A: Amanda lim!!!
.Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGEYOURECEIVED SAY?:A: Sorry ivy i can't come for choir today
Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?A: sometimes... but i don't hav a habit of it..
Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?A: ya...
Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOUREGOING TO?A: dunno???
Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOURLIFE?A: not sure... a lot of my friends r kinda cool!!! Lov all of them!!!
Q: .WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:A: sweet???
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAIDTOSOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?A: 'I think it is uder organizes to my dad...
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?A: Who doesn't???
Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIEDARKO?A: Huh??? Never heard of it...
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?A: No...i'm a more indoor person...
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?A: Should be...u can't predict the future...
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHTNOW?:A: nothing... its my free time...
Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?A: ya!!! A lot!!! Especially this yr... thanks to some ppl...
Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRSTSIGHT?A: Ya!!! But never experience it before...haha...
Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THEFAMILY ?A: me...i'm the only child...
Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?A: ya!!!
Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?A: sometimes...
Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?A: I don't know how to use a skateboard... lol...
Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOUSLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?A: Hotel???
Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?A: I don't hav a driving liecence yet... even i hope i'll get one in the future...
Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PASTTWO WEEKS?A: Material girls and step up...
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UPWITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYINGFOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?A:No comments abt it...
Last 1. Person you saw :my mum...
2.Talked to on the phone : Danielle!!!
3. Hugged:Danielle i think when i got third position in class... to happy...
4.Person u texted: Rachel Gan!!!
Today1. Date: 25th Nov
2. Got any plans: Nope...
likes about tomorrow: Going out to shop 1.Currently Missing someone: Ya... someone really special in my heart... :)
mood: Normal
True or FalseI am a morning person: Not really...
I am a perfectionist: Sometimes...
I am an only child: true
I am currently in my pajamas: False
I am online 24/7: False
I am very shy around the opposite gender: Sometimes... hehe
I can be paranoid at times: true
I currently regret something that I have done: true
I enjoy talking on the phone: TRUE
I have a lot to learn: true
I have a secret: true