Juz a 50 question quiz...
Sunday, February 04, 2007 @ 9:50 PM
| 0 notes

Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com
1. How tall are you barefoot? - 157.9
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? - no!?
3. Do you own a gun? - no.
4. Who's your best friend? -ZHOU TIAN! We're besties forever!
5. Do you get nervous before "meetingthe parents"? -Huh?
6. What do you think of hot dogs? -They r nice to eat..haha
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? -All i want for christmas is u...
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? -Plain water
9. Can you do push ups? -Maybe one or two... haha
10. Is your bathroom clean? -Quite clean...
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? -My purple flower bracelet:)
12. Do you like painkillers? -No? Taking too much of it is harmful to ur health...haha
13. What is your secret weapon to lurein the opposite sex? -I dunno... juz being nice and friendly to them?
14. Do you own a knife? -Wat do u mean by own...carry one or hav one in the house?
15. Do you have A.D.D.? -Wats tat?!
16. Middle Name? -Don't hav one...
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exactmoment? -Wat is gonna happen tmr, wat pictures amanda is uploading, will i get to c tat person tmr....
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: -a correction tape, a pilot pen refill, ferrero Rocher
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: - plain water, lime juice, lemon barley
20. What time did you wake up today? -at 9 i think...
22. Current worry? -Schoolwork
23. Current hate? -Don't wanna mention the person name...
24. Favorite place to be? -Plaza sing...
25. Least favorite place to be? -I dunno... somewhere dirty and smelly...
26. Where would you like to go? -I wanna go to rome!
27. Do you own slippers? -Ya!
28. What shirt are you wearing? -Juz a normal light blue shirt
30. Favorite color(s)? -Lavander, baby bink, light blue, Blueblack, black, yellow
31. Would you be a pirate? NO?!
32. Last time you had an alcoholicdrink? -I never even tried a alcoholic drink...
33. What songs do you sing in theshower? -Depending on wat song comes to my mind...
34. What did you fear was going to getyou at night as a child? -Ghost, kidnappers
35. What's in your pockets right now?- nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? -My parents?
37. Best bed sheets you had as achild? -I dunno... i forgot...haha
38. Worst injury you've ever had? -When i fell in pri 2 and hurt both of knees...
40. How many TVs do you have? 4...haha...
41. Who is your loudest friend? -I dunno... hav a few who r hyper and loud...
42. Who is your most silent friend?- hmm... i dunno... everyone has a quiet and loud side...
43. Does someone have a crush on you? -I dunno???
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? -Ya...if i c one... but i hav yet to c one... i hope to c one soon...
45. What is your favorite book? -The mediator series by Meg Cabot
46. What is your favorite candy? -I dunno???
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? -I dunno... hav not decided... those sweet love songs:)
48. What song do you want played atyour funeral? -Don't wanna think abt it... i don't wanna die so fast!!!
49. What were you doing 12 AM lastnight? -sleeping...lol
50. What was the First thing youthought of when you woke up? -Someone special...
Juz a 50 question quiz...
Sunday, February 04, 2007 @ 9:50 PM
| 0 notes

Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com
1. How tall are you barefoot? - 157.9
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? - no!?
3. Do you own a gun? - no.
4. Who's your best friend? -ZHOU TIAN! We're besties forever!
5. Do you get nervous before "meetingthe parents"? -Huh?
6. What do you think of hot dogs? -They r nice to eat..haha
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? -All i want for christmas is u...
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? -Plain water
9. Can you do push ups? -Maybe one or two... haha
10. Is your bathroom clean? -Quite clean...
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? -My purple flower bracelet:)
12. Do you like painkillers? -No? Taking too much of it is harmful to ur health...haha
13. What is your secret weapon to lurein the opposite sex? -I dunno... juz being nice and friendly to them?
14. Do you own a knife? -Wat do u mean by own...carry one or hav one in the house?
15. Do you have A.D.D.? -Wats tat?!
16. Middle Name? -Don't hav one...
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exactmoment? -Wat is gonna happen tmr, wat pictures amanda is uploading, will i get to c tat person tmr....
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: -a correction tape, a pilot pen refill, ferrero Rocher
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: - plain water, lime juice, lemon barley
20. What time did you wake up today? -at 9 i think...
22. Current worry? -Schoolwork
23. Current hate? -Don't wanna mention the person name...
24. Favorite place to be? -Plaza sing...
25. Least favorite place to be? -I dunno... somewhere dirty and smelly...
26. Where would you like to go? -I wanna go to rome!
27. Do you own slippers? -Ya!
28. What shirt are you wearing? -Juz a normal light blue shirt
30. Favorite color(s)? -Lavander, baby bink, light blue, Blueblack, black, yellow
31. Would you be a pirate? NO?!
32. Last time you had an alcoholicdrink? -I never even tried a alcoholic drink...
33. What songs do you sing in theshower? -Depending on wat song comes to my mind...
34. What did you fear was going to getyou at night as a child? -Ghost, kidnappers
35. What's in your pockets right now?- nothing
36. Last thing that made you laugh? -My parents?
37. Best bed sheets you had as achild? -I dunno... i forgot...haha
38. Worst injury you've ever had? -When i fell in pri 2 and hurt both of knees...
40. How many TVs do you have? 4...haha...
41. Who is your loudest friend? -I dunno... hav a few who r hyper and loud...
42. Who is your most silent friend?- hmm... i dunno... everyone has a quiet and loud side...
43. Does someone have a crush on you? -I dunno???
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? -Ya...if i c one... but i hav yet to c one... i hope to c one soon...
45. What is your favorite book? -The mediator series by Meg Cabot
46. What is your favorite candy? -I dunno???
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? -I dunno... hav not decided... those sweet love songs:)
48. What song do you want played atyour funeral? -Don't wanna think abt it... i don't wanna die so fast!!!
49. What were you doing 12 AM lastnight? -sleeping...lol
50. What was the First thing youthought of when you woke up? -Someone special...