Quizeeee time:)
Sunday, March 09, 2008 @ 6:46 PM | 0 notes

10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I'm currently feeling stress now...

2. I love 2/3'07

3. I love lower sec life... everythin seemed so perfect when i look back now.. the teachers.. friends.. classmates... life!

4. I do stone and daydream quite often when i'm bored...

5. I have only one TRUE and BESTFRIEND, ZHOU TIAN:)... we hav been friends for more than 8 years...

6. I treasure memories a lot! and do love looking back to those happy memories

7. Deep down in my heart.. i miss someone...

8. I treat people they way they treat me.. those who treat me nice.. i'll treat them extra nice.. those who r mean.. you'll wait and see...

9. I love my family.. i seriously cant imagine life without them...

10. I put much priority in my studies... most of the time.. i put much effort in my work.. but it depends on the subject...

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART:

1. No vulgarities!

2. 2 timers.. or watever timers... r off my list...

3. Create a gd impression of yourself .. smile at least...

4. Dont try to be someone whom you're not.. be yourself..

5. Be there for me.. when i needed you the most..

6. Pay extra attention to me..

7. Surprise me with gifts..

8. Comfort me when i'm down..

9. I look for character and not for appearance...

8 THINGS I BRING WITH ME WHEN I GO OUT:

1. Handphone

2. Wallet

3. Tissue paper.. haha

4. Oil blocker

5. Keys

6. Comb

7. Handsets

8. Mint sweets

7 THINGS THAT I HATE:

1. Betrayers

2. Back-stabbers

3. 2 timers.. or watever number of timers.. as long its more than one..

4. People who judge things by its cover

5. Arrogant people

6. Perverts

7. failure

6 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF:

1. Paranormal stuff

2. Perverts

3. Failure

4. Death of my loved ones (touch wood)

5. Heartache

6. Going into the sea

5 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY:

1. Bathe

2. Talk

3. Sing

4. Write

5. Walk

4 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW:

1. Think abt my hw

2. Think abt someone

3. miss lower sec

4. Feel sad tat i might not be able to watch step up 2

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW:

1. that special someone..