Motivation
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 10:26 AM | 0 notes

Argh!!! i need motivation!!! hope this works.. juz a few more weeks ivy! and you'll be free! persevere! dont disappoint yourself and most of all the ppl who had placed high hopes on you! fight the temptation of laziness! think abt it.. after the 13th.. its all play and no work! u do not wanna spend ur whole holiday with regret right?! so work!!! Dont let years of hard work go down!!! ur future depends on u!

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning. ~Gandhi