Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
I wanna be lost in love, I wanna be your dream come true
Recently been hooked on covers by Jason Chen, Megan Nicole, Clara C, David Choi and Sam Tsui. I think they're awesome singers and some of their song covers are much better than the original singers. Guess i've been blogging much less, prelims is in less than 30 days, yet i feel like i'm not pushing myself to the fullest potential i can fufil. Plus my coming to 2 weeks cough isnt making things any better, hahas, i guess i've been using that as an excuse to sleep early and slack... hahas.. but i'm getting sick of the limited food i can take.. really want to recover fully so i can get my engine started at full speed! Really really hope to get into the course i want in uni and not to disappoint my parents. Currently considering economics in SMU, political science in NUS or psychology.. havent really made up my mind.. oh wells..
In the meanwhile, enjoy this song by Megan Nicole, its her first original song and i think its really beautiful:)
The day I met you was the luckiest day of my life, and I bet you feel the same. At least I hope you do.
I wanna be lost in love, I wanna be your dream come true
Recently been hooked on covers by Jason Chen, Megan Nicole, Clara C, David Choi and Sam Tsui. I think they're awesome singers and some of their song covers are much better than the original singers. Guess i've been blogging much less, prelims is in less than 30 days, yet i feel like i'm not pushing myself to the fullest potential i can fufil. Plus my coming to 2 weeks cough isnt making things any better, hahas, i guess i've been using that as an excuse to sleep early and slack... hahas.. but i'm getting sick of the limited food i can take.. really want to recover fully so i can get my engine started at full speed! Really really hope to get into the course i want in uni and not to disappoint my parents. Currently considering economics in SMU, political science in NUS or psychology.. havent really made up my mind.. oh wells..
In the meanwhile, enjoy this song by Megan Nicole, its her first original song and i think its really beautiful:)
The day I met you was the luckiest day of my life, and I bet you feel the same. At least I hope you do.
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.