Smile
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
| 0 notes

Yup, that shall be the quote i'll rmb and live with it:)
I'm not gonna say today isnt all gd and fun. My attention span and focus for lectures and tutorials wasnt gd at all! I doze off for 2 tutorials! Phy and maths and these 2 subjects are the ones i'm confirm failing them for mbt... gotta sleep early and be distracted by unnecessary stuff:P
Today's Zulaiha's birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZULAIHA! I really love seeing the smile on her face upon receiving the present thomas, yvonne and i bought for her:) Hope you like the present:)
I had a good laugh spending my time in council room with mr Hon, seeing him taunt and disturb sarah and the other few councillors there; ransacking her bag, insult and tease her, ransack her pencilcase. Haha! My initial plan was to go there and get some sleep, but he made me laugh so hard then i wasnt able to:D
Had soccer cheering once again, it gave me a sense of deja vu, it reminded me of the earlier periods of my council journey, except this time we're the seniors, teaching and guiding the 9ths. haha! The match was cool, MJ soccer boys were once again invinsible. The score was 10-0! awesome! MJ all the way:D Today was also my misfortunate day, fell during pe while doing hurdles -.- this is like my 2nd time falling this yr! oh why am i such a klutz, it wound do hurt, especially after yvonne help me apply iodine and she made the funniest comment! 'Oooh, ur leg got starch!' I'm like huh?! i dont see my leg turning blueblack! lols.. such a cute friend.. haha! Its nice to see friends caring for you when you're hurt:) I realise that i've learnt to control my emotions much better which is a gd thing:) Thats all for now, need to resume doing my hist essay outline.. haiz... oh well.. tmr will get better:)
Smile
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 @ 10:14 PM
| 0 notes

Yup, that shall be the quote i'll rmb and live with it:)
I'm not gonna say today isnt all gd and fun. My attention span and focus for lectures and tutorials wasnt gd at all! I doze off for 2 tutorials! Phy and maths and these 2 subjects are the ones i'm confirm failing them for mbt... gotta sleep early and be distracted by unnecessary stuff:P
Today's Zulaiha's birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZULAIHA! I really love seeing the smile on her face upon receiving the present thomas, yvonne and i bought for her:) Hope you like the present:)
I had a good laugh spending my time in council room with mr Hon, seeing him taunt and disturb sarah and the other few councillors there; ransacking her bag, insult and tease her, ransack her pencilcase. Haha! My initial plan was to go there and get some sleep, but he made me laugh so hard then i wasnt able to:D
Had soccer cheering once again, it gave me a sense of deja vu, it reminded me of the earlier periods of my council journey, except this time we're the seniors, teaching and guiding the 9ths. haha! The match was cool, MJ soccer boys were once again invinsible. The score was 10-0! awesome! MJ all the way:D Today was also my misfortunate day, fell during pe while doing hurdles -.- this is like my 2nd time falling this yr! oh why am i such a klutz, it wound do hurt, especially after yvonne help me apply iodine and she made the funniest comment! 'Oooh, ur leg got starch!' I'm like huh?! i dont see my leg turning blueblack! lols.. such a cute friend.. haha! Its nice to see friends caring for you when you're hurt:) I realise that i've learnt to control my emotions much better which is a gd thing:) Thats all for now, need to resume doing my hist essay outline.. haiz... oh well.. tmr will get better:)