Mixed feelings
Friday, April 08, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
| 0 notes
I've been hearing lots of negative and saddening words that actually cause my heart to crumble and ache. I've lost my respect and faith for someone who i once actually look up to. I've realised that all isnt well and fine just as i observe on the surface, there's still unhappiness, lack of trust between one another that is not cleared, and i doubt it will ever be cleared which is a very sad fact and feeling. In moments like this , i really wish i'm kept in the dark and unknown to what is being said and felt by others,
ignorance is really a bliss...

Nevertheless, I'll keep my positive attitude up as feeling all emo doesnt make things any better, i'll just influence others to emo with me or cause them to worry. I really do not wish others to experience the same kind of pain i've felt and it would definitely be better for such issues to be unheard and simply tucked away somewhere in my mind. Afterall, how much more time do we have with each other?
I've only one wish which is for everyone to leave with only nice memories of the journey we have walked together...

I shall end off on a positive note, by reflecting the 3 things that made me smile:
1. Getting an A for PW and seeing the majority of my class get an A too
2. Seeing MJC soccer boys once again won the match against JJC.
3. The thought of meeting Veron, Felicia and Elaine tmr for lunch
Mixed feelings
Friday, April 08, 2011 @ 11:05 PM
| 0 notes
I've been hearing lots of negative and saddening words that actually cause my heart to crumble and ache. I've lost my respect and faith for someone who i once actually look up to. I've realised that all isnt well and fine just as i observe on the surface, there's still unhappiness, lack of trust between one another that is not cleared, and i doubt it will ever be cleared which is a very sad fact and feeling. In moments like this , i really wish i'm kept in the dark and unknown to what is being said and felt by others,
ignorance is really a bliss...

Nevertheless, I'll keep my positive attitude up as feeling all emo doesnt make things any better, i'll just influence others to emo with me or cause them to worry. I really do not wish others to experience the same kind of pain i've felt and it would definitely be better for such issues to be unheard and simply tucked away somewhere in my mind. Afterall, how much more time do we have with each other?
I've only one wish which is for everyone to leave with only nice memories of the journey we have walked together...

I shall end off on a positive note, by reflecting the 3 things that made me smile:
1. Getting an A for PW and seeing the majority of my class get an A too
2. Seeing MJC soccer boys once again won the match against JJC.
3. The thought of meeting Veron, Felicia and Elaine tmr for lunch