Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
I've been appreciating bus and train rides back alone more often, it gives me time to reflect and clear the many things on my mind and at times reflect on the true emotions i'm hiding from others which at times i can't help it myself. To put in a not so nice way, long bus rides home which i sometimes choose to take instead of the train gives me time to emo and get all my positive enegy back as i really do not want my family to see me a bad mood upon reaching home, it only makes them worry more for me.. I just hope that this feeling would go away soon and i'll be able to find the cheerful self i was during nov/dec holidays. Positivity is the attitude, i'm determined to spread the positive attitude!! Indeed, one dont look for happiness but create it and eventually spread it to others!
The 3 things that made me smile today:
1. Being able to do morning duty, I'm quite sure i'll miss doing all these small things together with the councillors.
2. Seeing a cat at void deck while waiting for the lift that purred so sweetly to me. Haha! I eventually ended up playing with it for 15min instead of going home. It really brighten up my mood after all emoing in the bus. :)
3. My mum winning 4D! haha! she's so excited that she kept on staring at the television screen and shouting that she had won first prize. hahah!
I've been appreciating bus and train rides back alone more often, it gives me time to reflect and clear the many things on my mind and at times reflect on the true emotions i'm hiding from others which at times i can't help it myself. To put in a not so nice way, long bus rides home which i sometimes choose to take instead of the train gives me time to emo and get all my positive enegy back as i really do not want my family to see me a bad mood upon reaching home, it only makes them worry more for me.. I just hope that this feeling would go away soon and i'll be able to find the cheerful self i was during nov/dec holidays. Positivity is the attitude, i'm determined to spread the positive attitude!! Indeed, one dont look for happiness but create it and eventually spread it to others!
The 3 things that made me smile today:
1. Being able to do morning duty, I'm quite sure i'll miss doing all these small things together with the councillors.
2. Seeing a cat at void deck while waiting for the lift that purred so sweetly to me. Haha! I eventually ended up playing with it for 15min instead of going home. It really brighten up my mood after all emoing in the bus. :)
3. My mum winning 4D! haha! she's so excited that she kept on staring at the television screen and shouting that she had won first prize. hahah!
Beautiful song
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.