Sweetness
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 @ 6:55 PM
| 0 notes
I was accompanying my dad to the market, an occurance that dont usually happen since we're each busy with our own set of work that needs to be completed, but its a nice feeling to spend quality time:)
We happen to pass by the florist and coincidentally saw some pink roses that were recently delivered. They're really pretty! I think seeing them made my day! Hahas! Pink roses have always been my favourite type of flower, especially those of lighter shade, similar to the ones in the photo!
I think they're the sweetest gift that one could give their close and loved ones! Similar to any flower, pink roses have their significance too! Dark pink roses are represents gratitude and appreciation, and are a traditional way to send a message of thanks. Light pink roses on the other hand are associated with gentleness and admiration. One day, I want to give pink roses to all my close friends and I think prom would be a good opportunity! hahas! Just a thought that went across my mind..
Okays.. back to studying....
Sweetness
Tuesday, August 30, 2011 @ 6:55 PM
| 0 notes
I was accompanying my dad to the market, an occurance that dont usually happen since we're each busy with our own set of work that needs to be completed, but its a nice feeling to spend quality time:)
We happen to pass by the florist and coincidentally saw some pink roses that were recently delivered. They're really pretty! I think seeing them made my day! Hahas! Pink roses have always been my favourite type of flower, especially those of lighter shade, similar to the ones in the photo!
I think they're the sweetest gift that one could give their close and loved ones! Similar to any flower, pink roses have their significance too! Dark pink roses are represents gratitude and appreciation, and are a traditional way to send a message of thanks. Light pink roses on the other hand are associated with gentleness and admiration. One day, I want to give pink roses to all my close friends and I think prom would be a good opportunity! hahas! Just a thought that went across my mind..
Okays.. back to studying....