Rejoice!!! Its overrrrrr!!!
Friday, July 02, 2010 @ 5:00 PM | 0 notes


























Yes yes!!!! MYEs are finally overrrrrr!!! :D After studying for practically the whole of the last 2 weeks.. i can finally take a break:) But getting back the results is another thing that i do not want to think abt...
Welfare outing yesterday was awesome!!! I've never had so much fun with my welfare comm before.. We went to Ikea to have a look on some of the furniture that could be added to the student lounge but ended up cam-whoring the whole time! Dinner at KFC was super funny with erika acting super super retarded with all her different facial expressions! It made me laugh till i teared!

Today went back to KC after econs lecture with veron, olivia, anissa, amanda, Jingyi, shreya and Angelina! Its really nice to see all the teachers once again! I seriously miss the familiarity upon stepping into the sch! Saw Mrs kauthar, Miss Koh, Mrs Tan, Mr Seetow, Mrs lim, Mrs Chua, Miss Chai, Mrs Teo and Foo Lao shi!!! I MISSED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! I really miss talking to them, but it feels great to catch up with all of them! I miss walking the route to the science labs, the stairs to the upper staffroom, the canteen food, sitting on the swings, studying in the foyer... being in class 406...ahhhh... i miss KC so badly... Being in that sch really made me feel like i'm a KC student all again.. but sadly i'm not...
But visiting that sch or shld i call my 2nd home... really made my day!

Once a KC girl, always a KC girl...