3 things that made me smile:)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @ 8:25 PM
| 0 notes
Went back to sch today for physics SRP plus hist mass revision consultation.. my brain seems to have yet to recover from the 2h history lesson... but its worth going.. dont regret it.. but it seems that there's so much more that needs to be done before i could reach my target of getting a B for prelims! On a brighter note, I've decided to state the 3 things that made me smile today! I've decided to make an effort to think each day before i sleep abt any 3 things that put a smile on my face each day! I think these are the small and simple pleasures in life that will keep me going especially through the tough times now.
3 things that made me smile:
1. Finally getting 18/25 for a history essay! Finally, I've 1 essay that had exceeded the 11-15 mark range! Motivated me to work harder and I'm on my way in seeing an A for history!
3. My parents bought me desert today! Its a new product! They bought me i think its called strawberry soya beancurd! Super yummy! I think I'll have cravings for this healthy dessert more! :P
3 things that made me smile:)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 @ 8:25 PM
| 0 notes
Went back to sch today for physics SRP plus hist mass revision consultation.. my brain seems to have yet to recover from the 2h history lesson... but its worth going.. dont regret it.. but it seems that there's so much more that needs to be done before i could reach my target of getting a B for prelims! On a brighter note, I've decided to state the 3 things that made me smile today! I've decided to make an effort to think each day before i sleep abt any 3 things that put a smile on my face each day! I think these are the small and simple pleasures in life that will keep me going especially through the tough times now.
3 things that made me smile:
1. Finally getting 18/25 for a history essay! Finally, I've 1 essay that had exceeded the 11-15 mark range! Motivated me to work harder and I'm on my way in seeing an A for history!
3. My parents bought me desert today! Its a new product! They bought me i think its called strawberry soya beancurd! Super yummy! I think I'll have cravings for this healthy dessert more! :P