Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
Chinese New Year is coming to an end soon:( I think today is the 7th day of CNY:( I dont want it to end sooo fast:( I like the festive feel... even though i think the CNY atmosphere will be better at countries like China and Hong kong... ohh wells...
CNY was really a gd time to do some visiting and catching up.. when relative visiting on the first and 2nd day... but on the 1st day we went to visit an exhibition held at expo; A Moving Masterpiece, it was really cool.. its like this huge stroll of painting.. i think its 5m plus long! Its painted by an imperial court artist in the song dynasty.. then in that exhibition.. they make use of technology to make the painting come to life!! A real masterpiece!!:D If u guys want more info... can visit this website, i think i can go on and on abt it! http://www.amovingmasterpiece.com/painting.html On the 2nd day, went to Veron's house to bai nian too!! First time going to her house! Played with neighbour's dog.. its a shi tzu!! Super cute and active.. its busy fetching golf balls! hahhas! Stayed there with her family for an hr only cos needed to do more relative visiting!
3rd day von and veron came over instead.. cos von wanted to do a cover for her dear friend.. first time doing a cover.. super fun!!! We had so many failed covers!!! I think only one sounds okay.. we did high sch musical songs, jason chen songs too! Its either we zao xia, or von suddenly cough or veron sang too low.. hahhaas! We had fun :D But my voice sounds weird when being recorded:( ohh wells.. hope von's friend enjoyed her small gift to him.. Ysd straight after work went to Thomas's house, i didnt know i would be the only girl there:x But it was fun playing cards and catching up with the guys:) The karaoke session was super funny esp. when the guys r singing songs sang by female artist like lady gaga songs:P LOL! We zao xia a lot!!! But thats part of the fun! I think i didnt sang too well either :( I think i zao xia more than usual.. hope my voice wasnt too terrible>.< Hahas, a few days ago i was just telling my dad i wanna see lion dance, a live one.. I was super happy to catch one while shopping ard a clementi area:) This just made me miss CNY more... The lion spit orange peels at me! lols! My mum was so excited when she saw that.. she said i'll get lucky and she must faster buy my IC no. for 4D! so cute! :DBtw, I'm just loving Jason Chen even more.. i just love his voice and personality(: Enjoy this recent cover of his:)
Chinese New Year is coming to an end soon:( I think today is the 7th day of CNY:( I dont want it to end sooo fast:( I like the festive feel... even though i think the CNY atmosphere will be better at countries like China and Hong kong... ohh wells...
CNY was really a gd time to do some visiting and catching up.. when relative visiting on the first and 2nd day... but on the 1st day we went to visit an exhibition held at expo; A Moving Masterpiece, it was really cool.. its like this huge stroll of painting.. i think its 5m plus long! Its painted by an imperial court artist in the song dynasty.. then in that exhibition.. they make use of technology to make the painting come to life!! A real masterpiece!!:D If u guys want more info... can visit this website, i think i can go on and on abt it! http://www.amovingmasterpiece.com/painting.html On the 2nd day, went to Veron's house to bai nian too!! First time going to her house! Played with neighbour's dog.. its a shi tzu!! Super cute and active.. its busy fetching golf balls! hahhas! Stayed there with her family for an hr only cos needed to do more relative visiting!
3rd day von and veron came over instead.. cos von wanted to do a cover for her dear friend.. first time doing a cover.. super fun!!! We had so many failed covers!!! I think only one sounds okay.. we did high sch musical songs, jason chen songs too! Its either we zao xia, or von suddenly cough or veron sang too low.. hahhaas! We had fun :D But my voice sounds weird when being recorded:( ohh wells.. hope von's friend enjoyed her small gift to him.. Ysd straight after work went to Thomas's house, i didnt know i would be the only girl there:x But it was fun playing cards and catching up with the guys:) The karaoke session was super funny esp. when the guys r singing songs sang by female artist like lady gaga songs:P LOL! We zao xia a lot!!! But thats part of the fun! I think i didnt sang too well either :( I think i zao xia more than usual.. hope my voice wasnt too terrible>.< Hahas, a few days ago i was just telling my dad i wanna see lion dance, a live one.. I was super happy to catch one while shopping ard a clementi area:) This just made me miss CNY more... The lion spit orange peels at me! lols! My mum was so excited when she saw that.. she said i'll get lucky and she must faster buy my IC no. for 4D! so cute! :DBtw, I'm just loving Jason Chen even more.. i just love his voice and personality(: Enjoy this recent cover of his:)
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.