Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
I'm totally loving the life now!! Finally able to play guilt-free! A recap of last week's events... Had prom and glad i'd enjoyed myself.. everyone is dressed so beautifully and guys look gd too:) I must thank von for being my make-up artist:P ohh! Thomas and joan came along to visit us at Mandarin Orchard hotel even though they're not attending for prom.. so happy that they came:) I'm so proud of the 9ths for planning prom well! In my opinion i think it was better than the one the 8ths planned.. its gd that each yr the council is improving:)
Watched breaking dawn with elaine, danielle, daryl and veron! I think it was a gd movie.. probaby for twilight fans like us! Love the way edward cullen looks at and loves bella unconditionally! Such a sweet couple... So looking forward to breaking dawn part 2 next yr!! After the movie we then went to RWS to just have a look ard and of course took loads of photos! I've to upload like 101 photos ysd!! Didnt know we took so many... it was a great catching up session too! I think we walked so much that all our legs were aching:P But hope to see you guys soon soon!!
I'm looking forward to more get-together session with all my sec sch friends! Tmr meeting dear amanda aka laamber! Dear laamber, finally one yr that i dont fly off on ur bday! :P We're gonna watch sunset!! Pls pray that it doesnt rain tmr!! Meeting felicia on the 15th at the library to teach her physics.. hopefully i wont be a too bad teacher:P And i can borrow some books at the same time to keep me entertained:) Soon i'll be flying off to hong kong again... Gonna start looking for a job in Jan.. i'm considering of working at Kumon or be a tutor since the application for a relief teacher under MOE seems rather complicated and difficult to obtain.. perhaps i shld take 1 step at a time.. start with a small class of students? I dont mind giving 1-on-1 tuition, actually i would prefer that cos its more intimate and i can fully focus on the child.. i shall see... Anyone interested in getting tuition from me?? hahas.. can just sms me if u know me personally:)
ohh! Came across this song, 'A thousand years' by Christina Perri, its one of the songs from breaking dawn.. i think the lyrics are beautiful.. reflects well on edward's love towards bella:)
I'm totally loving the life now!! Finally able to play guilt-free! A recap of last week's events... Had prom and glad i'd enjoyed myself.. everyone is dressed so beautifully and guys look gd too:) I must thank von for being my make-up artist:P ohh! Thomas and joan came along to visit us at Mandarin Orchard hotel even though they're not attending for prom.. so happy that they came:) I'm so proud of the 9ths for planning prom well! In my opinion i think it was better than the one the 8ths planned.. its gd that each yr the council is improving:)
Watched breaking dawn with elaine, danielle, daryl and veron! I think it was a gd movie.. probaby for twilight fans like us! Love the way edward cullen looks at and loves bella unconditionally! Such a sweet couple... So looking forward to breaking dawn part 2 next yr!! After the movie we then went to RWS to just have a look ard and of course took loads of photos! I've to upload like 101 photos ysd!! Didnt know we took so many... it was a great catching up session too! I think we walked so much that all our legs were aching:P But hope to see you guys soon soon!!
I'm looking forward to more get-together session with all my sec sch friends! Tmr meeting dear amanda aka laamber! Dear laamber, finally one yr that i dont fly off on ur bday! :P We're gonna watch sunset!! Pls pray that it doesnt rain tmr!! Meeting felicia on the 15th at the library to teach her physics.. hopefully i wont be a too bad teacher:P And i can borrow some books at the same time to keep me entertained:) Soon i'll be flying off to hong kong again... Gonna start looking for a job in Jan.. i'm considering of working at Kumon or be a tutor since the application for a relief teacher under MOE seems rather complicated and difficult to obtain.. perhaps i shld take 1 step at a time.. start with a small class of students? I dont mind giving 1-on-1 tuition, actually i would prefer that cos its more intimate and i can fully focus on the child.. i shall see... Anyone interested in getting tuition from me?? hahas.. can just sms me if u know me personally:)
ohh! Came across this song, 'A thousand years' by Christina Perri, its one of the songs from breaking dawn.. i think the lyrics are beautiful.. reflects well on edward's love towards bella:)
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.