Random/short post
Thursday, February 09, 2012 @ 7:04 PM | 0 notes


I think i'm influenced by Joan to blog short posts.. hahas.. anyways...

Went to Jurong Point with my parents today since i didnt have to work today(: Cleared all the marking ysd night! whooo! Bought this box to transfer all my letters from the already exploding file... but the box is still too small for my hundreds of letters accumulated since pri sch? hahahas! Need to get another.. I was reading some of them and it brought back many funny and sweet memories in my sec sch and jc life...
It suddenly struck me that i havent met up with quite a few of my ex-classmates, juniors... so i'm now trying to plan meet-ups and reunions with ppl! The little pleasures admist my working life...

p.s I think i've found my favourite pair of flats!Bought it immediately! Saw this baby/pale pink flats with lace decorated on it! Super sweet!<3 I think i've a thing for lace and ribbons.. but i dont exactly wear lacy dresses or skirts.