Interesting stuff
Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
| 0 notes
I came across this while tumblring for nice pictures, quite cute huh.. that tumblr actually has a website to teach ppl how to be a gentleman.. hahas:P
Here's the link, there's like 100 plus rules?! hahas! http://therulesofagentleman.tumblr.com/

Another random pic, i think this is super cute, i wanna learn how to make one in the future:)I think it will brighten up my morning shld i successful learn how to make it. But on second thoughts, i think i'll find it too cute to drink it! hahas!:)

To all my dear friends:
Interesting stuff
Friday, April 29, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
| 0 notes
I came across this while tumblring for nice pictures, quite cute huh.. that tumblr actually has a website to teach ppl how to be a gentleman.. hahas:P
Here's the link, there's like 100 plus rules?! hahas! http://therulesofagentleman.tumblr.com/

Another random pic, i think this is super cute, i wanna learn how to make one in the future:)I think it will brighten up my morning shld i successful learn how to make it. But on second thoughts, i think i'll find it too cute to drink it! hahas!:)

To all my dear friends: