Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
I think seeing hello kitty stuff makes me all high and bubbly again!! :D I was reading Staits Times and came across a new hello kitty theme store called club KT and they actually have hello kitty as their DJ!!! Watch the video!!! Hello kitty is super cuteee!!! I just love her cute voice and actions<3 I think this my 5th time watching the video!!! ahhh so cute!!! i swear if i was present at their store opening.. i will just hug hello kitty immediately!!
I think seeing hello kitty stuff makes me all high and bubbly again!! :D I was reading Staits Times and came across a new hello kitty theme store called club KT and they actually have hello kitty as their DJ!!! Watch the video!!! Hello kitty is super cuteee!!! I just love her cute voice and actions<3 I think this my 5th time watching the video!!! ahhh so cute!!! i swear if i was present at their store opening.. i will just hug hello kitty immediately!!
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.