Cherish is the word I use to describe
Friday, February 24, 2012 @ 10:17 PM | 0 notes

I realised how i could barely survive with less than 5 hours of sleep>.< i was dozing off 3 times while marking today.. sighs..
Anyways.. my dad got me a new hello kitty from the arcade toy vending machine after like 20plus tries! Cos he could sense i really love this toy... just love the unconditional love my parents have for me<3
Gonna hug it and have it by my side everynight.
Had numerous dinners.. one with my p6 classmates on tue.. i miss the gd old times.. its like everyone hasnt change and we're having steamboat at shalin's house and reminiscing the days spent at KCP:) How retarded and innocent we were.. hahas!

Today, dinner with adrian and the rest, gd to meet up after i missed the opportunity last sat. Hopefully, we'll have more and longer meet-ups in the future.. see how it goes...

My recent favourite glee song! I just love the way how music and certain songs relate to my emotions:)
Nights everyone.. gonna sleep soon!


Cherish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside

You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you (Cherish the thought)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you (Cherish the thought)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could
Mold you into someone who could

Cherish the thought
Of always having you here by my side
Oh baby I

Perish is the word that more than applies
To the hope in my heart each time I realize
ooh

You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you (Cherish the thought)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you (Cherish the thought)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could
Mold you into someone who could

Cherish the thought
Of always having you here by my side
Oh baby I

Can't get away i won't let you
ooh
I could never forget to
Cherish is the word I use to remind me of
Your love

You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you (Cherish the thought)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you (Cherish the thought)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could
Mold you into someone who could

Cherish the thought
Of always having you here by my side
Oh baby I

cherish the joy
You keep bringing it
into my life always singing it
Cherish the strength
You got the power
to make me feel good
And baby I perish the thought
Of ever leaving,
I never would

You don't know how many times I've wished that I had told you (Cherish the thought)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could hold you (Cherish the thought)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could
Mold you into someone who could
Cherish me as much as I cherish you

Cherish the thought
oooh