藍色的思念, 突然演變成了陽光的夏天
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 @ 1:21 PM | 0 notes

I'm done with all my uni applications! (: So all thats left is to wait for their reply.... its the same feeling while waiting for my As results... it sucks. Everyday I'm playing worse-case scenarios in my head that I'm not accepted to any course I've applied to and it sort of dampens my mood but I'm also playing best case scenarios that i'm accepted in any faculty or school that allows me to study econs and the thought of posting on my fb status: 'ACCEPTED TO NTU/SMU ECONOMICS or NUS FASS!' just made it all better, so its like mixed feelings of wanting to receive a reply from any of the unis. Need to find more ways to distract myself from this antangonising wait!

Thinking of starting my driving practical lessons next month or in may... excited much!! I hope i can get a driving licence at the end of the yr!

Eversince I've started working, I'm always looking forward to thurs! Cos its like my rest day... tmr is catch-up session with eunice! Baking at her house tooo:D
Sat is veron's birthday!!! I hope she'll like the presents and stuff we've planned for her!

Ohh! I wanna learn some photography skills!! I'm thinking of buying a DSLR after I've saved enough! Ohh! Saw this new canon model on the newspapers a few weeks ago! Gonna aim to save enough to buy that! More details here!

Shall end off with this nice nice song that had been on the replay for the last few days(:



還記得昨天那個夏天
微風吹過的一瞬間
似乎吹翻一切
只剩寂寞更沉淀


如今風依舊在吹
秋天的雨跟隨心中的熱卻不退
倣佛即使閉著雙眼
熟悉的臉又會浮現在眼前


藍色的思念
突然演變成了陽光的夏天
空氣中的溫暖
不會更遙遠
冬天已倣佛不在留戀


綠色的思念
回首對我說一聲四季不變
不過一季的時間
又再回到從前
那個被風吹過的夏天

還記得昨天那個夏天
微風吹過的一瞬間
似乎吹翻一切
只剩寂寞更沉淀


風依舊在吹
秋天的雨跟隨心中的熱卻不退
倣佛繼續閉著雙眼
熟悉的臉又浮現在眼前


藍色的思念
突然演變成了陽光的夏天
空氣中的溫暖
不會更遙遠
冬天已倣佛不在留戀


綠色的思念
回首對我說一聲四季不變
不過一季的時間
又再回到從前
那個被風吹過的夏天

藍色的思念
突然演變成了陽光的夏天
空氣中的溫暖
不會更遙遠
冬天已倣佛不在留戀


綠色的思念
回首對我說一聲四季不變
不過一季的時間
又再回到從前
那個被風吹過的夏天

那被風吹過的夏天