Just close your eyes... you'll be alright
Monday, March 12, 2012 @ 8:45 PM | 0 notes


It's been quite some time I've last blogged... hmmm.. i needed some time to recover from my results as well as time to do my uni application.
For some reason or another, i really miss my JC life.. i keep having flashbacks of my JC life, like having tutorial lessons with mr lim or ms hayati... and having econs lecture as well as doing council stuff like OGL camp! Hahas! Thats one chapt of my life that has ended, but I'm sure the memories of it lasts forever....

Okay, back to reality... I've applied to NTU and SMU alr.. now just left with NUS.. I just thought it would be better to submit my application form after I've visit their open house to get a better idea on the courses they have to offer.
Though my grades aren't that fantastic, not too gd, neither is it too bad.. its like you're in this position where there's a chance u can get into the courses and yet its not a certain entry.. gosh.. i hate this kind of uncertainty.. but do I have a choice?
I thought through deep and hard.. I really wanna further my studies in economics! All my life I've never wanted anything so badly, yet now I really want the entry into the economics course!
So now all I can do is to give my best shot in the non-academic segment in the application and read up on current affairs esp. on the economy to prepare myself for an interview so i can really go all out to impress the interviewers.
As the saying goes, where there's a will, there's a way...

On sat, I checked out NTU at the openhouse and I must say I'm very impressed with NTU! It made me want to study at NTU even more! I like their school environment and the way they had planned their event! All the students there are so friendly and willing to help:) It made me feel really welcomed into their uni. One of their econs professor who gave the talk for the school of humanities and social sciences was quite funny! Really really hope I can get into NTU econs! One thing for sure is that if I was given a place in econs, undoubtly, I'll work super super hard cos I know that being able to earn a place there isnt easy and I'm not on the upper tier in terms of results...

During this period time, I'm really grateful to all those who stood by me... it wasnt easy accepting my results and having to accept the fact that I may not be able to get the course I want. I emoed and blank out for 2 days...I think ppl shld have seen my "end of world" expression as described by mr wong after I got my results! Thank god mr wong was there and he explained I still have a chance and convinced me I shld try and never give up. When I needed some time to myself, away from all the joys and laughter I hear, I just sat at the study benches with erika who was in tears and yet I dunno how to make herself or myself feel better, but I just hope my companion helped her... Mr Wong later stopped by to see if I was okay and further ask me to jiayou with a little tap on my shoulder. I talked to ms wu too, both of them made me feel a bit better... Also with the need teachers to submit an appraisal form under NTU non-academic admission.. seeing how willing my 2 teachers are to help me.. really made my day(: I think I'm really fortunate to have such caring teachers(:
So whatever will be will be... I will really give my 100plus percent into econs, but I will gladly accept whatever the application results are after appeal (if there's a need) and I accept whatever fate has for me...

Anyways, here's a nice cover by Jason Chen of the song safe and sound orginally sang by Taylor Swift..