Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
I think this song best represents my thoughts and feelings as my journey in MJC comes closer to an end.This was one of my favourite choir piece that KC choir had sang in our 2008 Choir Concert. Here's a song to every Meridian that I've known esp. 10S403 (awesome class!) and 8th Students' Council! Will miss every single one you!
For Just a Little While For just a little while,
We were here together.
For just a little while,
We were side by side.
And I know some day that we will reflect on this and see,
I think this song best represents my thoughts and feelings as my journey in MJC comes closer to an end.This was one of my favourite choir piece that KC choir had sang in our 2008 Choir Concert. Here's a song to every Meridian that I've known esp. 10S403 (awesome class!) and 8th Students' Council! Will miss every single one you!
For Just a Little While For just a little while,
We were here together.
For just a little while,
We were side by side.
And I know some day that we will reflect on this and see,
What a special time it was,
For just a little while.
For just a little while,
We have joined our voices.
For just a little while,
We made a deff’rence here.
And I know that through it all,
There are days we will recall.
What a special time it was,
For just a little while.
Maybe someday,
When we’re all alone,
Maybe someday,
Out there on our own,
We’ll remember this time,
And we’ll smile
For just a little while.
For just a little while,
We have shared the music.
For just a little while,
We have shared a dream.
But, I know that in my heart
We will never be apart.
What a special time it was,
For just a little while.
Maybe someday,
When we’re all alone,
Maybe someday,
Out there on our own,
We’ll remember this time,
And we’ll smile
For just a little while.
For just a little while,
Just a little while,
Just a little while,
What a special time it was.
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.