Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
I'm done with my 2nd week of As... had phy paper 2 and econs paper 1.. at least they're fine i guess.. econs tested some unexpected topics like a few q. solely on elasticity which doesnt exactly follow past yr trends of asking data-handling q. but i think it was okay.. I'm prepared for unexpected q. for mon's econs paper 2, gotta give my best shot for the subject i feel most for:)
Getting restless after ysd's paper and my stomach feels uncomfortable again... not a gd sign.. hahas... was online 3/4 of the time after econs paper 1, watching all the different covers on youtube and 1/4 of the time studying on unpopular sections of mkt failure.. hahas..beginning to like jayesslee even more! Their voices are so sweet and matches each other super well! Love their cover on the song Officially missing you & just the way you are the most! Discovered a few new singers eg. tyler ward that i can subscibe to too! :) I just love and admire these talented singers that come tgt and make covers! The best feature is how different ppl's voices are able to match and synchronise with one another so well! I guess thats why i like hearing choral singing and chose to join choir in sec sch.. hahas! Gd old day... Left with econs paper 2, phy paper 1 and 3! Freedom is nearing!!!
Below is a playlist of the covers that i enjoy listening to:) Enjoy:)
I'm done with my 2nd week of As... had phy paper 2 and econs paper 1.. at least they're fine i guess.. econs tested some unexpected topics like a few q. solely on elasticity which doesnt exactly follow past yr trends of asking data-handling q. but i think it was okay.. I'm prepared for unexpected q. for mon's econs paper 2, gotta give my best shot for the subject i feel most for:)
Getting restless after ysd's paper and my stomach feels uncomfortable again... not a gd sign.. hahas... was online 3/4 of the time after econs paper 1, watching all the different covers on youtube and 1/4 of the time studying on unpopular sections of mkt failure.. hahas..beginning to like jayesslee even more! Their voices are so sweet and matches each other super well! Love their cover on the song Officially missing you & just the way you are the most! Discovered a few new singers eg. tyler ward that i can subscibe to too! :) I just love and admire these talented singers that come tgt and make covers! The best feature is how different ppl's voices are able to match and synchronise with one another so well! I guess thats why i like hearing choral singing and chose to join choir in sec sch.. hahas! Gd old day... Left with econs paper 2, phy paper 1 and 3! Freedom is nearing!!!
Below is a playlist of the covers that i enjoy listening to:) Enjoy:)
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.