Everyday I'm studying!
Thursday, October 20, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
| 0 notes
I can't believe that As is just around the corner!!! Ivy is stressed!!! Ahhhs!!! Cos i feel that i'm pushing myself hard enough:( Oh wells.. gotta work much harder and faster! On a lighter note i came across this super sweet video while facebooking:P
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150336776319492Do take sometime to watch it! I swear it will definitely put a smile across your face and probably make u go awww... hahhas! I think the lady is super lucky to get a guy like this who would put so much effort and thought into the proposal(:
Such scenes keep me smiling cos I know that this do not only exist in fairytales but also in reality(: Enjoy
Everyday I'm studying!
Thursday, October 20, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
| 0 notes
I can't believe that As is just around the corner!!! Ivy is stressed!!! Ahhhs!!! Cos i feel that i'm pushing myself hard enough:( Oh wells.. gotta work much harder and faster! On a lighter note i came across this super sweet video while facebooking:P
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150336776319492Do take sometime to watch it! I swear it will definitely put a smile across your face and probably make u go awww... hahhas! I think the lady is super lucky to get a guy like this who would put so much effort and thought into the proposal(:
Such scenes keep me smiling cos I know that this do not only exist in fairytales but also in reality(: Enjoy