You're the one i love! You're the one i need!
Sunday, March 25, 2012 @ 3:40 PM | 0 notes

Firstly, a video by Jason chen!! :D The most recent cover by him is super nice! Ahhh.. *heartmelt* :P


Anyways, ysd celebrated Veron's birthday!! I was super excited ysd! I think i was more excited than veron:P Carried my huge box of cupcakes that I've made for her at eunice's house and ran after the bus 3 times!! The first time, one my way to work from braddel mrt, 2nd time, on my way out of kumon to braddel mrt and the last time on the way home from Thaipan! Was super tired by the time I reached home...
Anyways, I hope Veron had a great time and feel special on her bday! Danielle, elaine and i got her a gold pooh oranment with crystals on it, a pooh flower and 5 helium balloons! And her fav dark chocolate cheesecake from obolo! Had a really gd time laughing and catching up with each other at Thaipan! I think we attracted a lot of attention with the helium balloons! There are kids coming up to us asking if we can give them balloons! Hahahas! I think its just awesome that you have this grp of friends that u can just laugh and talk abt anything at anytime with them! Just like ysd, we just went to the poolside at mandarin gardens and talk and laugh abt anything! :D
Anyways, woman bought me this hello kitty sweet at candy empire to cheer me up.. thanks woman! As I've said, i will try my best not to emo and worry abt my uni application outcome and just pray and leave it to fate~
Next outing on the 19th of april! Going to watch KC choir concert at the esplanade! So looking forward!
I'm also super excited for my other gatherings with other friends like felicia at Soup Spoon! And my SIMUN friends with Joshua and Shang Hsuen to watch Hunger Games:D Havent seen these 2 guys after I missed the recent one last wk...