Extraordinary day
Thursday, March 29, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
| 0 notes
Hehe... see the kitty below? That's one of Mr Fong's kitty!!! super adorable right??? :D Ysd was extra special! Met up with felicia with veron after work to have dinner at Soupspoon at katong 112! First time eating soupspoon!! And i like its some sort of mushroom soup and potato wedges! We ordered some family meal and we're super full after eating it! Was super happy to meet felicia! I think its like years since we had time to actually sit down and have a meal tgt...
The last time i met her was after As.. a couple of months ago... to teach her physics for her poly module..
Then I made a spontaneous decision to visit Mr Fong! Since his tuition centre is just a bus stop away at katong shopping centre and i rmb having lessons till 9pm in sec 3/4 so the centre will still be opened! Hahas! Been almost 2 yr since I last saw him and I was looking forward to seeing kitty.. but she's no longer there:( But I was super happy to see Mr Fong..I think he feels the same seeing felicia and I. He's one of the few teachers i can talk with ease with and feel comfortable with.. Was talking to him ysd and yet I feel like we're old friends.. hahas! And we could talk abt anything.. topics ranging abt his uni life, relationship and even abt S'pore politics.. I feel really gd after being able to catch up with both of them. He showed us a lot of his cats pics! They're super cute! He was also telling us all the funny actions of his cats.. like the super protective one who will insists of guarding the door! But I forgot to ask him what's the feature that made him fall in love with cats.. hahas..

The centre never changed! I feel like a student going back there! Its like the last tuition centre I went to since I no longer had tuition after sec sch! He still plays the same classical music at the centre and the white board that i used to doodle on is still there! I really miss the times spent there...time really flies huh..
Cant believe we talked till close to 2h? I was shocked when I was it was 10plus on my watch!
Mr Fong was nice enough to send both of us home:) He insisted in sending me to the lift at my block to ensure my safety. Such teachers motivates me to be a teacher that not only teaches well but would go the extra mile to care for their students:) Yet, I know I am not a really gd teacher when faced with certain circumstances that I wished I had faced it better... not to judge too quickly and to build my patience level....
I'll keep learning and improving, thats for sure(:
Extraordinary day
Thursday, March 29, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
| 0 notes
Hehe... see the kitty below? That's one of Mr Fong's kitty!!! super adorable right??? :D Ysd was extra special! Met up with felicia with veron after work to have dinner at Soupspoon at katong 112! First time eating soupspoon!! And i like its some sort of mushroom soup and potato wedges! We ordered some family meal and we're super full after eating it! Was super happy to meet felicia! I think its like years since we had time to actually sit down and have a meal tgt...
The last time i met her was after As.. a couple of months ago... to teach her physics for her poly module..
Then I made a spontaneous decision to visit Mr Fong! Since his tuition centre is just a bus stop away at katong shopping centre and i rmb having lessons till 9pm in sec 3/4 so the centre will still be opened! Hahas! Been almost 2 yr since I last saw him and I was looking forward to seeing kitty.. but she's no longer there:( But I was super happy to see Mr Fong..I think he feels the same seeing felicia and I. He's one of the few teachers i can talk with ease with and feel comfortable with.. Was talking to him ysd and yet I feel like we're old friends.. hahas! And we could talk abt anything.. topics ranging abt his uni life, relationship and even abt S'pore politics.. I feel really gd after being able to catch up with both of them. He showed us a lot of his cats pics! They're super cute! He was also telling us all the funny actions of his cats.. like the super protective one who will insists of guarding the door! But I forgot to ask him what's the feature that made him fall in love with cats.. hahas..

The centre never changed! I feel like a student going back there! Its like the last tuition centre I went to since I no longer had tuition after sec sch! He still plays the same classical music at the centre and the white board that i used to doodle on is still there! I really miss the times spent there...time really flies huh..
Cant believe we talked till close to 2h? I was shocked when I was it was 10plus on my watch!
Mr Fong was nice enough to send both of us home:) He insisted in sending me to the lift at my block to ensure my safety. Such teachers motivates me to be a teacher that not only teaches well but would go the extra mile to care for their students:) Yet, I know I am not a really gd teacher when faced with certain circumstances that I wished I had faced it better... not to judge too quickly and to build my patience level....
I'll keep learning and improving, thats for sure(: