Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
I should seriouly stop worrying abt uni application outcome!>.< Its getting on my nerves each day... Every single time i see someone posting online that they have receive a call from any uni for interview or receiving a letter that they are accepted to so and so uni.. I feel happy for them.. honestly... but there's always this sinking feeling in my heart on why I havent gotten any? Am i really not fated to get into econs? I dont mind going NIE, really... i enjoy teaching and I think its a really fulfiling career and I like interaction with ppl! But, there's always this doubt that I may not be suited to be a teacher... and i cannot give them the best of what the singapore education are able to and push them to the fullest potential in both academic and character-building aspect. Getting a banchelor of arts (education) degree means my only route is a teacher.. so what happens i realise i'm not gd enough in future? I cant switch jobs. While working in kumon, there are times I wish i could have done so much more to help the kids there.. and improve the way i teach and go home each day with a sense of satisfaction.
As what danielle have said, I shld stop thinking so much and just take one step at a time and she believes that I will be a gd teacher.. so sweet of her:) I've been thinking from the day I received my As results till now.. i realised that really wanna have a job that is somehow related to teaching. So whether i get into the econs course or NIE I will be able to teach and I shld be content. I really hope i can change my worrysome mindset so i can be happier! There are so many other things to find pleasure in! As the saying goes miracles happen when you least expect them...
Ysd went out for dinner with colleagues at kumon toa payoh:) Didi was so excited to eat her ban mian! Hahas! We shld have more bonding time tgt! They brought me ard toa payoh to find all the cheapest deals for shoes and clothes that are nice:) I feel like getting a pair of those flat oxford shoes! Like the vintage feel(:
As usual I'll end off with a video, here's a song by Corraine May called Beautiful life. A real talent I must say(: And i love the lyrics of the song, it'll be a constant reminder to me to smile, its a beautiful life!
Beautiful Life - Corrinne May
It’s in living every moment Like it could be our last For our hearts are restless till They rest in Love’s caress And the moments we remember They interweave our hearts Like a tapestry surrounding us,that we forget to touch
It’s why we wake up every morning It’s why we seek each other’s smile It’s why we know that it’s all worth it It’s why we hold on we make the sacrifice
It’s in the eyes of a child As you hold her in your arms And your heart starts to beat once again And the world is reborn In the beauty of her song Smile It’s a Beautiful Life.
It’s in the hope of the poor man As he struggles to make ends meet It’s in the laughter of his children as they play in the street Don’t need a million dollars to raise a happy child Just need a pair of loving arms and the time to make her smile
It’s why we wake up every morning It’s why we seek each other’s smile It’s why we know that it’s all worth it It’s why we hold on we make the sacrifice
It’s in the tears of a friend As you finally make amends And your soul starts to breathe once again And the weight of the world Falls away with one word Smile It’s a Beautiful Life
Oh…. Oh…. Oh…..
It’s in the touch of her lips As she leans in for a kiss And your world starts to spin once again And two hearts become one As a dream is begun Smile It’s a Beautiful Life
It’s a Beautiful Life It’s a Beautiful Life Smile It’s a Beautiful Life
I should seriouly stop worrying abt uni application outcome!>.< Its getting on my nerves each day... Every single time i see someone posting online that they have receive a call from any uni for interview or receiving a letter that they are accepted to so and so uni.. I feel happy for them.. honestly... but there's always this sinking feeling in my heart on why I havent gotten any? Am i really not fated to get into econs? I dont mind going NIE, really... i enjoy teaching and I think its a really fulfiling career and I like interaction with ppl! But, there's always this doubt that I may not be suited to be a teacher... and i cannot give them the best of what the singapore education are able to and push them to the fullest potential in both academic and character-building aspect. Getting a banchelor of arts (education) degree means my only route is a teacher.. so what happens i realise i'm not gd enough in future? I cant switch jobs. While working in kumon, there are times I wish i could have done so much more to help the kids there.. and improve the way i teach and go home each day with a sense of satisfaction.
As what danielle have said, I shld stop thinking so much and just take one step at a time and she believes that I will be a gd teacher.. so sweet of her:) I've been thinking from the day I received my As results till now.. i realised that really wanna have a job that is somehow related to teaching. So whether i get into the econs course or NIE I will be able to teach and I shld be content. I really hope i can change my worrysome mindset so i can be happier! There are so many other things to find pleasure in! As the saying goes miracles happen when you least expect them...
Ysd went out for dinner with colleagues at kumon toa payoh:) Didi was so excited to eat her ban mian! Hahas! We shld have more bonding time tgt! They brought me ard toa payoh to find all the cheapest deals for shoes and clothes that are nice:) I feel like getting a pair of those flat oxford shoes! Like the vintage feel(:
As usual I'll end off with a video, here's a song by Corraine May called Beautiful life. A real talent I must say(: And i love the lyrics of the song, it'll be a constant reminder to me to smile, its a beautiful life!
Beautiful Life - Corrinne May
It’s in living every moment Like it could be our last For our hearts are restless till They rest in Love’s caress And the moments we remember They interweave our hearts Like a tapestry surrounding us,that we forget to touch
It’s why we wake up every morning It’s why we seek each other’s smile It’s why we know that it’s all worth it It’s why we hold on we make the sacrifice
It’s in the eyes of a child As you hold her in your arms And your heart starts to beat once again And the world is reborn In the beauty of her song Smile It’s a Beautiful Life.
It’s in the hope of the poor man As he struggles to make ends meet It’s in the laughter of his children as they play in the street Don’t need a million dollars to raise a happy child Just need a pair of loving arms and the time to make her smile
It’s why we wake up every morning It’s why we seek each other’s smile It’s why we know that it’s all worth it It’s why we hold on we make the sacrifice
It’s in the tears of a friend As you finally make amends And your soul starts to breathe once again And the weight of the world Falls away with one word Smile It’s a Beautiful Life
Oh…. Oh…. Oh…..
It’s in the touch of her lips As she leans in for a kiss And your world starts to spin once again And two hearts become one As a dream is begun Smile It’s a Beautiful Life
It’s a Beautiful Life It’s a Beautiful Life Smile It’s a Beautiful Life
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.