Shortlisted for SMU (School of Economics) interview
Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 8:20 PM
| 0 notes

Omg omg! I was really stunned when i received the call from SMU ysd!!! At first i doubted the course that called me.. i thought it was SMU infocomm cos thats the only course that my rank points met the cutoff... but i cant believe the sch that has the highest rank points for econs would be the first sch to call me! I was seriously in daze after the call.. cos i couldnt believe it!! hehe! My colleagues at work were all happy for me(: I think they have tried calling me since mon but i was always unavailable becos I was at work... think they called me 3 times before they finally got through me on fri since there wasnt any students and was called back to clear the marking! So excited!! My interview is this coming mon! Excited and nervous at the same time! I really really hope I'll do well, give my best and all so i can do myself justice! Cant believe I'm so overjoyed by just receiving news that I'm shortlisted, I'll be over the moon if I get accepted!
Admist all the happiness and joy, I'm down with flu and cough:( I didnt even go to work today.. sighs.. must faster faster get well! Must have been my night snackings on tao kae noi Tom Yum seaweed:(
Have a couple of gatherings, Mon met up with Adrian, von, joan, jun jie and Thomas... like finally.. I met up with them. We sent adrian and leroy off and oh my.. all the NS guys look the same!! I seriously dunno how they differentiate one another:P Later, we ate at buddy hoagies where mummy is working. First time eating there:P and the food is nice! Von and I ordered some cheese grilled fish!
On Tue, met up with a couple of ppl from 403, to celebrate xf's bday! Ate at soup spoon and I think i'm getting sick of that place:P The guys were super funny from the way they ate their bread:P
Fri, met up with felicia with veron since felicia is going to start poly soon! Then there'll be fewer chances of us meeting! Ate at swenson's and we just went shopping ard... we went to this pet shop and saw this dog eating eating newspaper in its cage! It must have been so hungry that its eating newspaper! But i dunno why the shopkeepers didnt do anything abt it! >:( The shi tzu and pomeranian r super super cute! Wish i could carry one home!
Okay... gotta go back to my preparation for mon's interview! Wish me all the luck u have! Hahahas! :P
Shortlisted for SMU (School of Economics) interview
Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 8:20 PM
| 0 notes

Omg omg! I was really stunned when i received the call from SMU ysd!!! At first i doubted the course that called me.. i thought it was SMU infocomm cos thats the only course that my rank points met the cutoff... but i cant believe the sch that has the highest rank points for econs would be the first sch to call me! I was seriously in daze after the call.. cos i couldnt believe it!! hehe! My colleagues at work were all happy for me(: I think they have tried calling me since mon but i was always unavailable becos I was at work... think they called me 3 times before they finally got through me on fri since there wasnt any students and was called back to clear the marking! So excited!! My interview is this coming mon! Excited and nervous at the same time! I really really hope I'll do well, give my best and all so i can do myself justice! Cant believe I'm so overjoyed by just receiving news that I'm shortlisted, I'll be over the moon if I get accepted!
Admist all the happiness and joy, I'm down with flu and cough:( I didnt even go to work today.. sighs.. must faster faster get well! Must have been my night snackings on tao kae noi Tom Yum seaweed:(
Have a couple of gatherings, Mon met up with Adrian, von, joan, jun jie and Thomas... like finally.. I met up with them. We sent adrian and leroy off and oh my.. all the NS guys look the same!! I seriously dunno how they differentiate one another:P Later, we ate at buddy hoagies where mummy is working. First time eating there:P and the food is nice! Von and I ordered some cheese grilled fish!
On Tue, met up with a couple of ppl from 403, to celebrate xf's bday! Ate at soup spoon and I think i'm getting sick of that place:P The guys were super funny from the way they ate their bread:P
Fri, met up with felicia with veron since felicia is going to start poly soon! Then there'll be fewer chances of us meeting! Ate at swenson's and we just went shopping ard... we went to this pet shop and saw this dog eating eating newspaper in its cage! It must have been so hungry that its eating newspaper! But i dunno why the shopkeepers didnt do anything abt it! >:( The shi tzu and pomeranian r super super cute! Wish i could carry one home!
Okay... gotta go back to my preparation for mon's interview! Wish me all the luck u have! Hahahas! :P