No matter how far we are from each other, there's no distance from you and I.
Friday, June 29, 2012 @ 11:35 PM | 0 notes

Okays, I'm in the mood for blogging! Hahas! Been enjoying too much good food that I've gained weight!!! >.

Sat was my 5th wk closure at Kumon, met up with a couple of councillors, though I wish more had came.. but its hard to meet everyone and accomodate to every single one of their schedule, and yeap.. Adrian planned too late.. we wanted to go Teoheng but it was fully booked. So we went to Minds at Prinsep st, somewhere near Bras Basah. Played a couple of games, like saboteur, some complicated game that Johnston and Junjie tried to introduce to us and the few of us like Mich, erika and I totally didnt get how to play the game! Hahas! The game we had most fun with was Jenga! We're like super pro, okay, i'm not self-praising, but we managed to build up to 31 stories of blocks, without causing them to fall! The ppl at the next table were like staring at our masterpiece!
After Minds, we went to this sabu steamboat sushi restaurant. Gosh, the guys can really eat! Its like I'll take this plate of sushi, and in less than 15min its all gone! Including the one piece i wanted to eat-.- and it happened twice!! The food was okay, though one sushi tasted weird, seems to me that their salmon wasnt fresh... After dinner, we went to walk ard, and we eventually ended up doing most of the talking when we're standing up, like somewhere near the taxi stand. 

On tue I had another gathering with gd food! Elaine, veron, woman and I met up for dinner at the pizzahut at siglap cos they had the 1-for-1 deal(: Catched up, laughed and the usuals.. Elaine bought me this cute hello kitty box with hello kitty notes inside, so sweet of her(: We're like planning this exercise outing, seriously need to exercise!!

Wed, Veron and I met up to enjoy our 1-for-1 deal at Manhattan's Fish market, they have this cheese fish and chips thats on promotion, i see why I'm putting on weight.... but I love the dish! I seriously thinking of going there for the 2nd time! But i shall resist this sinful temptation! :P Ohh! I also love their drink! I think its called cala cala or cara cara? Hahah! Its like this sour drink, I think its lime with soda(:

 Thur, met up with Shreya, Grace and Joanne! Its like finally, the 4 of us met up! Been whatsapping each other and cancelling dates last min, cos ppl arent available! But ysd, we finally met up!! :D My dear table partners! The feeling was awesome! Especially when we started reminiscing our sec sch days! And we all realise, all of us seriously didnt change! Shreya and Joanne still quarrel and fight like how they use to when they sat next to each other! Grace and I would just be entertained by their conflicts by sitting behind them in class! Hahahas! The only spoiler was the weird feeling in my stomach, probably due to the too spicy black pepper noodles I had, totally regretted ordering it, I only ate half of it! Its like more peperish than pepper lunch -.-

Today I had my driving module 2 evaluation, I was like a bit nervous when my instructor told me the day before that I would be having my evaluation today, never expect it to be today cos i tot i would take 2 lessons to master U-turn. And wohoo.. i passed my evaluation! A sense of accomplishment when i managed my narrow courses which is the S-course and crank course without striking or mounting kerb! :D And I finally move off smooth on a gradient/slope(: I went down to the centre like twice, cos when i enquire after my lessons to book my pract test, they gave me a time slot that is during the bus lane period and morning rush hour, so i rejected it. Went down the 2nd time after my SMU talk and after i collected my medical report at tamp. The 2nd time, i got a better timing! On the 18th of Aug, sat at 11.45-12.30! Hopefully the traffic will be smooth since the factories at Ubi area would not be opened(: 
The SMU CIP talk that I went with Zulaiha was fine, we're introduced like to a whole variety of CIP opportunities in SMU, I'm interested in a few! But I dont think i can go for their programmes either due to work or my driving lessons... so oh wells...

And... Jason Chen finally uploaded his new video of the song 'no distance' He looks gd in the video(: The lyrics are really sweet too.. so enjoy(: