Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
Finally have the time to settle down and blog! Firstly, from the bottom of my heart- thank you to all the birthday wishes through sms, whatsapp (yes, I finally downloaded whatsapp), call and facebook! Indeed, I really feel loved on that special day. It was awesome meeting and knowing all of u! (:(:
The day before my actual birthday, celebrated with my parents for lunch. Before I went out, Von came over to pass me the econs notes I've lent her and treated me some beancurd(: Thanks Von! After that, my parents bought me to some Cantonese restaurant in Chinatown(: We had a couple of dim sum, some chrispy noodle and a few other dishes(: We then went to plaza sing! I was so excited when I saw they had some kind of Dinosaur exhibition! Was so excited! I think I've got a thing for Dinosaurs! (: There were like a lot of kids waiting for their turn to take photo with the Dinosaurs! At that moment, i seriously feel like a kid!
On the actual day, met Adrian and Danielle at Comfort Del Gro for our etrial before the FTT! Adrian was seriously blur! He booked the wrong etrial timing on that day and was stopped by the officer when he was abt the enter the test rm with us! :P His etrial was the slot after Danielle and mine! Hahahas! Seems to me army made him all tired and blur! :P So he just accompanied us for a while before going home to sleep(: Sometimes, I'm so glad i'm a girl:P Went for our etrial, and yessss!!! Both of us passed!!! Woman was so pro! Full marks lor!!! I got 1 wrong:( But i did improve as compared to BTT(: We then made our way to I12 Katong to meet Veron! We settled for Soup Spoon for lunch since they had their family deal! The portions are really huge!! None of us finished the soup and bread! Ohh! Veron, presented me this photo thingy they did for me! So sweet of them!
Veron and woman also bought for me this small mango yoghurt cake cos I happen to mention to them i wanted to try how a yoghurt cake tastes like! (: We went to katong shopping centre cos woman booked a rm at 3 for us to go crazy!! I went to visit Mr Fong first while they go to the rm first. Chatted with him a bit and he was telling me how he wants to design a game to engage his students more to be interested in maths and he purposely bought the board game Risk to try out if its possible to put learning elements into the game. Such a dedicated teacher(: Joined Veron and woman at the Teo Heng, we seriously went crazy! I think its Veron's first time seeing me all crazy! We sang our fav heat song, which bought back a lot of memories from our lower sec days! :P Veron also sang her chinese songs! And I picked like songs like International love while woman complained abt my clubbing nature! :P I'm seriously not a clubber! I just love upbeat music and bopping my head while listening to it! 3hr of Teo Heng was seriouly not enough!
We walked back to Parkway to buy Sushi and other food for our dinner at ECP! And ECP was crowded on sat evening! We settled on the sand with our picnic mat, took photos, and just talk while enjoying the breeze! Ohh! It was full moon that day too! Such a nice sight! And i think it was during the high tide period. We're afraid that the water level would rise so we shifted to this bench. As it was alr nightime, we didnt see that there's like a whole colony of red ants under us! We only realise it when Danielle put her feet down and was bitten! That scene was super funny! Its like our legs were all up and we're so afraid to go down... i got the image like we're in a stranded small island surrounded by sharks.. when its only red ants -.- So we walked back to parkway and found a bench to sit and enjoy our sushi in peace! What a day! Though it wasnt perfect becos of the ants! But, I never regret spending the day with my 2 lovelies!
On Sun, met up with amanda aka laamber! She calls me Dohoto! Where these names come abt? Hahas! It goes back all the way to lower sec! Hahas! That girl is going UCLA! I'm excited and sad for her at the same time! I know UCLA is like a gd uni but she's gonna be so far away from me!! :(:( But the gd thing is that she can help me to buy Jason chen stuff with lower shipping fee!! (:(: But laamber! I still love u more that Jason Chen kays<3 So we went to watch MIB3 tgt! Laamber is such a sweet girl! Despite watching the movie with her family alr... cos someone forgot that she's supposed to watch with me... she still offered to watch me cos i really really want to watch MIB! Luckily I have the POSB debit card, so there's discount! The initial price was $11.50, but we only have to pay $9! Awesome! (: MIB was seriously beyond awesome! I love the touching ending at the end! Catch it if u have the time! Its better than the first and second one! (:(: We then bought food, consisting of burgers from Mosburger, apple pie and criss cross fries from Macs! Took MRT to botanic gardens! I wanted to go to the swan lake which is the other end of the entrance, thinking I'll get to see swans there! Hahas! So laamber and I walked through the whole garden and the weather was seriously hot! Even though its evening! When we reached the Swan Lake we didnt see any swans! We felt so cheated! But as we walk closer we saw like 3 swans! So we decided to settle for a bench! We walked to the shady area of the pond but couldnt find anywhere! Hahahas! Laamber was like abt to throw a fit! Luckily i spotted a bench on the other side of the pond! But we have to walk around the entire lake! We're like so scared someone will steal our bench and get there faster! (typical s'poreans) So we're like brisk walking and rushing there! That moment was so funny! When we reached there we're like sweating like mad! :P The rest of the time was spent talking, taking photos and being all unhappy and deleting them, eventually, finally satisfied with a few with them. :P We left the place when laamber felt there's mosquitoes flying ard us! Boarded a bus to dhoby ghaut! Went shoe shopping, since I didnt manage to find a pair that i really like! Found this oxford shoes with a bit of heels at Mimosa! Was a happy girl then(: Reached home and opened laamber's present for me! Its this weekly schedule! Plus a card, disney keychain from Tokyo disneyland! So sweet of her! Thank u my dear laamber/ mitochondrion! :P Will miss u badly! Must Must meet up again kay!! Cos u dont let ur dear dohoto/ haemoglobin send u off:(:(
Went out with ZT for dinner!! Met her at Parkway since she works there! Ate at Ichiban Boshi! At first I couldnt find where the restaurant was located! Seriously fail! -.- Call marine parade my territory..... sigh... Anw, chatted with her abt uni, her HP outing, and a lot of other stuff! Just cant recall! Meeting up with her again!! So she can pass me the hello kitty bag she bought for me ^-^ And buy body shop stuff! And buy jeans!!
Reached home and I found 2 letters that are addressed to me! 1 from Maybank! Wohooo! Finally got my 1st credit card! :D:D Can enjoy benefits such as 1-for-1 movie tickets from cathay, 1-for-1 zouk entrance tickets! And the other letter is from MJC! Notifying me that I'm awarded the college's service distinction award(: Yays! Another opportunity to see many of the 8ths and other Meridians(:(:
Ohh! Lastly, saw Jason Chen upload another cover on my birthday! Was so happy! I just go awwww.... when i watch the video:P so enjoy(:(:(:
Finally have the time to settle down and blog! Firstly, from the bottom of my heart- thank you to all the birthday wishes through sms, whatsapp (yes, I finally downloaded whatsapp), call and facebook! Indeed, I really feel loved on that special day. It was awesome meeting and knowing all of u! (:(:
The day before my actual birthday, celebrated with my parents for lunch. Before I went out, Von came over to pass me the econs notes I've lent her and treated me some beancurd(: Thanks Von! After that, my parents bought me to some Cantonese restaurant in Chinatown(: We had a couple of dim sum, some chrispy noodle and a few other dishes(: We then went to plaza sing! I was so excited when I saw they had some kind of Dinosaur exhibition! Was so excited! I think I've got a thing for Dinosaurs! (: There were like a lot of kids waiting for their turn to take photo with the Dinosaurs! At that moment, i seriously feel like a kid!
On the actual day, met Adrian and Danielle at Comfort Del Gro for our etrial before the FTT! Adrian was seriously blur! He booked the wrong etrial timing on that day and was stopped by the officer when he was abt the enter the test rm with us! :P His etrial was the slot after Danielle and mine! Hahahas! Seems to me army made him all tired and blur! :P So he just accompanied us for a while before going home to sleep(: Sometimes, I'm so glad i'm a girl:P Went for our etrial, and yessss!!! Both of us passed!!! Woman was so pro! Full marks lor!!! I got 1 wrong:( But i did improve as compared to BTT(: We then made our way to I12 Katong to meet Veron! We settled for Soup Spoon for lunch since they had their family deal! The portions are really huge!! None of us finished the soup and bread! Ohh! Veron, presented me this photo thingy they did for me! So sweet of them!
Veron and woman also bought for me this small mango yoghurt cake cos I happen to mention to them i wanted to try how a yoghurt cake tastes like! (: We went to katong shopping centre cos woman booked a rm at 3 for us to go crazy!! I went to visit Mr Fong first while they go to the rm first. Chatted with him a bit and he was telling me how he wants to design a game to engage his students more to be interested in maths and he purposely bought the board game Risk to try out if its possible to put learning elements into the game. Such a dedicated teacher(: Joined Veron and woman at the Teo Heng, we seriously went crazy! I think its Veron's first time seeing me all crazy! We sang our fav heat song, which bought back a lot of memories from our lower sec days! :P Veron also sang her chinese songs! And I picked like songs like International love while woman complained abt my clubbing nature! :P I'm seriously not a clubber! I just love upbeat music and bopping my head while listening to it! 3hr of Teo Heng was seriouly not enough!
We walked back to Parkway to buy Sushi and other food for our dinner at ECP! And ECP was crowded on sat evening! We settled on the sand with our picnic mat, took photos, and just talk while enjoying the breeze! Ohh! It was full moon that day too! Such a nice sight! And i think it was during the high tide period. We're afraid that the water level would rise so we shifted to this bench. As it was alr nightime, we didnt see that there's like a whole colony of red ants under us! We only realise it when Danielle put her feet down and was bitten! That scene was super funny! Its like our legs were all up and we're so afraid to go down... i got the image like we're in a stranded small island surrounded by sharks.. when its only red ants -.- So we walked back to parkway and found a bench to sit and enjoy our sushi in peace! What a day! Though it wasnt perfect becos of the ants! But, I never regret spending the day with my 2 lovelies!
On Sun, met up with amanda aka laamber! She calls me Dohoto! Where these names come abt? Hahas! It goes back all the way to lower sec! Hahas! That girl is going UCLA! I'm excited and sad for her at the same time! I know UCLA is like a gd uni but she's gonna be so far away from me!! :(:( But the gd thing is that she can help me to buy Jason chen stuff with lower shipping fee!! (:(: But laamber! I still love u more that Jason Chen kays<3 So we went to watch MIB3 tgt! Laamber is such a sweet girl! Despite watching the movie with her family alr... cos someone forgot that she's supposed to watch with me... she still offered to watch me cos i really really want to watch MIB! Luckily I have the POSB debit card, so there's discount! The initial price was $11.50, but we only have to pay $9! Awesome! (: MIB was seriously beyond awesome! I love the touching ending at the end! Catch it if u have the time! Its better than the first and second one! (:(: We then bought food, consisting of burgers from Mosburger, apple pie and criss cross fries from Macs! Took MRT to botanic gardens! I wanted to go to the swan lake which is the other end of the entrance, thinking I'll get to see swans there! Hahas! So laamber and I walked through the whole garden and the weather was seriously hot! Even though its evening! When we reached the Swan Lake we didnt see any swans! We felt so cheated! But as we walk closer we saw like 3 swans! So we decided to settle for a bench! We walked to the shady area of the pond but couldnt find anywhere! Hahahas! Laamber was like abt to throw a fit! Luckily i spotted a bench on the other side of the pond! But we have to walk around the entire lake! We're like so scared someone will steal our bench and get there faster! (typical s'poreans) So we're like brisk walking and rushing there! That moment was so funny! When we reached there we're like sweating like mad! :P The rest of the time was spent talking, taking photos and being all unhappy and deleting them, eventually, finally satisfied with a few with them. :P We left the place when laamber felt there's mosquitoes flying ard us! Boarded a bus to dhoby ghaut! Went shoe shopping, since I didnt manage to find a pair that i really like! Found this oxford shoes with a bit of heels at Mimosa! Was a happy girl then(: Reached home and opened laamber's present for me! Its this weekly schedule! Plus a card, disney keychain from Tokyo disneyland! So sweet of her! Thank u my dear laamber/ mitochondrion! :P Will miss u badly! Must Must meet up again kay!! Cos u dont let ur dear dohoto/ haemoglobin send u off:(:(
Went out with ZT for dinner!! Met her at Parkway since she works there! Ate at Ichiban Boshi! At first I couldnt find where the restaurant was located! Seriously fail! -.- Call marine parade my territory..... sigh... Anw, chatted with her abt uni, her HP outing, and a lot of other stuff! Just cant recall! Meeting up with her again!! So she can pass me the hello kitty bag she bought for me ^-^ And buy body shop stuff! And buy jeans!!
Reached home and I found 2 letters that are addressed to me! 1 from Maybank! Wohooo! Finally got my 1st credit card! :D:D Can enjoy benefits such as 1-for-1 movie tickets from cathay, 1-for-1 zouk entrance tickets! And the other letter is from MJC! Notifying me that I'm awarded the college's service distinction award(: Yays! Another opportunity to see many of the 8ths and other Meridians(:(:
Ohh! Lastly, saw Jason Chen upload another cover on my birthday! Was so happy! I just go awwww.... when i watch the video:P so enjoy(:(:(:
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.