Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
Just a short short post! Had the sudden urge to blog though i feel super tired.
Woke up early in the morning for my driving lessons at 8.30 and we hit the roads outside the driving circuits. I'm glad i've improved as compared to the day before, I can better control my speed when turning and was more confident:) Passed my module 1 and I'm off to module 2! :) It struck me that I shouldnt compare my 2 instructors... they're both gd in their own ways and have the same aim which is to help me progress and eventually train me into a competent and responsible driver:) I'm quite sure I'll miss having lessons from them when I eventually pass my pract. Well... I definitely will not give up until I pass! Regardless of how many tries I've to do! FTT is this coming sat! Gonna study more tmr!! MUST MUST PASS!!!
Today, I went back to work at Siglap. Apparently, tue wasnt the last day. Hahas! Cheryl wanted me to work more so she asked me to go back to help clear the marking even though the centre was closed. Only Cuihong and I were in the centre! At first, I thought it would be kinda awkward as it would be quite quiet without huixin! Hahas! But I soon got used to the quietness and the 2 of us just carried on with our work. I left earlier than cuihong cos she needs to lock up and tidy up the centre. But she soon catch up with me at bus stop and we took the same bus 155 back cos she's going paya lebar mrt. Only then, I realised we got a lot to talk abt! And there's a lot I wanna know abt my colleagues, its just that at times, there's smth holding me back from asking them personal q., or I'm just too shy. Today, really being my last day.. I can say I'll miss all of them! And the students, though some of them really drive me mad! Will pop by to visit them some time!
Glad I'm still continuing at toa payoh kumon, hopefully I really can juggle my work and studies. One of the students ysd made me laugh so badly cos he's seriously so comical! I can erase his work so hard that he tears the whole w.s, apparently he first tore his english w.s. And when I saw him erasing his maths w.s so hard.. I wanted to say 'Hey, dont erase..... so hard' but before I could complete my sentence, he tore his w.s again! And the girl next to him keep on laughing... plus the epic expression his face, I couldnt help but laugh till I tear! I wonder why he makes the most noise only when I'm teaching him.......
Just a short short post! Had the sudden urge to blog though i feel super tired.
Woke up early in the morning for my driving lessons at 8.30 and we hit the roads outside the driving circuits. I'm glad i've improved as compared to the day before, I can better control my speed when turning and was more confident:) Passed my module 1 and I'm off to module 2! :) It struck me that I shouldnt compare my 2 instructors... they're both gd in their own ways and have the same aim which is to help me progress and eventually train me into a competent and responsible driver:) I'm quite sure I'll miss having lessons from them when I eventually pass my pract. Well... I definitely will not give up until I pass! Regardless of how many tries I've to do! FTT is this coming sat! Gonna study more tmr!! MUST MUST PASS!!!
Today, I went back to work at Siglap. Apparently, tue wasnt the last day. Hahas! Cheryl wanted me to work more so she asked me to go back to help clear the marking even though the centre was closed. Only Cuihong and I were in the centre! At first, I thought it would be kinda awkward as it would be quite quiet without huixin! Hahas! But I soon got used to the quietness and the 2 of us just carried on with our work. I left earlier than cuihong cos she needs to lock up and tidy up the centre. But she soon catch up with me at bus stop and we took the same bus 155 back cos she's going paya lebar mrt. Only then, I realised we got a lot to talk abt! And there's a lot I wanna know abt my colleagues, its just that at times, there's smth holding me back from asking them personal q., or I'm just too shy. Today, really being my last day.. I can say I'll miss all of them! And the students, though some of them really drive me mad! Will pop by to visit them some time!
Glad I'm still continuing at toa payoh kumon, hopefully I really can juggle my work and studies. One of the students ysd made me laugh so badly cos he's seriously so comical! I can erase his work so hard that he tears the whole w.s, apparently he first tore his english w.s. And when I saw him erasing his maths w.s so hard.. I wanted to say 'Hey, dont erase..... so hard' but before I could complete my sentence, he tore his w.s again! And the girl next to him keep on laughing... plus the epic expression his face, I couldnt help but laugh till I tear! I wonder why he makes the most noise only when I'm teaching him.......
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.