I'm wide awake!
Sunday, June 17, 2012 @ 11:40 PM | 0 notes

Yes, I'm wide awake despite having a cough and flu! haiz...  I was all healthy at the start of the week! On mon, Ranice, Erika and Siew Yan even played badminton for 3h! I never played badminton for such a long time!! Siew Yan and Erika are like the better players! While Ranice and I are....... hahahas! It was great great fun! Esp when i see Siew Yan criticising Ranice hitting the shuttlecock backwards!! So cute!! Siew Yan is also very nice! She gave me her own badminton training, hitting like 5 or more shuttlecocks consecutively and experting me to hit back! And throughout the whole session, she was giving me feedback on how i can play better! Such a sweet girl! And she gave me the lighter racket while she took the heavier one(:(: We shld have more badminton sessions before we go uni, but shorter duration?? Hahas! I was seriously hungry immediately after the badminton, so we went downtown to eat mee sua! After lunch, we went to pasir ris park cos sy wanted to catch crab??? Hahahas! I didnt know there's so much to see until u really observe the nature ard us... I went there once, but i dont recall seeing so much! (:(:
After that day, my whole body was seriously aching like mad! I feel like some old woman, not being able to walk fast and my right hand totally didnt have any strength! This is the result of not exercising after a long period of time... seriously, i think the only exercise i did was sit-ups and running after buses:P

Tue, met up with woman for dinner at parkway! Cos woman needed to pass me a couple of stuff i ordered from gmarket! (:( Woman also bought this cute beary iphone cover from gmarket, I loved it.. its like a cute teddy bear! Was so reluctant to return it to her! :P
So in love with Woman's bear:P
 Ate at mosburger cos i feel like eating their rice burger. After dinner we just shopped ard.. and I was telling woman that i need to cut down my food expenditure and I was more willing to spend on clothes, shoes and bags! And I was right! I happen to see this nice dress at Valerie and bought it after trying(:(: Woman scolded me that my plan to save never worked:P

Ysd, was like a super packed day for me! Had driving in the morning cos I mistakenly saw the date wrongly and I tot was a fri and booked a morning lesson~ Luckily my boss was nice enough and allowed me to report to work later... but when I reached the centre she actually tot it was my driving pract. test! oops! Hahas!
Camwhoring session! Mr Wong joined us too! :P
After work, took a straight bus all the way from Braddel mrt to changi village terminal... turns out i was one of the earliest. And i totally didnt know how to get to the civil service club from there! So i decided to use my nokia GPS! I didnt know that device was so amazing! It even have a voice to tell me which direction to turn to! Hahas! After i figured out how to get there while waiting for ying ting.. Both of us could easily find our way there! When we reached the Thaipan restaurant, we saw toby and Mr lim! Havent seen Mr Lim for super super long time! Was so happy to see both of them there! Settled down and as usual, our class ppl are always late! I shld have told them that I reserved a table at 6 instead of 7! :P Alicia came in after a few min cos she cabbed there! Then when we're all tired of waiting for the rest, we decided to order food first!  Mr Wong came in next and sat next to me! He's super funny! He kept criticising the 'earthquake' cos I think the restaurant's flooring is a bit lousy? Cos when ppl run or walk across.. we can feel the vibrations! hahas! Soon the rest finally arrived! Had loads of fun catching up, camwhoring! Like the one above! :P The teachers joined us too! I just love that pic, cos we all look so happy and smiley!! 10S403 are really a sweet bunch cos Ping Hao, gracy, xf came in late cos they actually bought a cake to celebrate yt and my bday! Such a sweet bunch of girls!(: After dinner, we went to stroll ard the area and yeaps.. thats our gathering! 10S403! Have more gatherings and reunions kays! Book the pretty and nice nice chalet there for our next gathering kays!! Thank you for the wonderful evening guys! (:

 
10S403 girls(:
Celebrating YT's and my bday(:
10S403 dinner group photo! <3