Happy girl(:(:
Thursday, June 07, 2012 @ 3:30 PM
| 0 notes
I'm a happy girl!! (: Hahas.. sry this may sound random... but today is the first day that I'm actually satisfied with my driving! (: Most of the time, I will come home thinking why did i make such a simple mistake, why havent i improve from the previous time... but today I'm satisfied(:(:(:
I got a new instructor cos the current one wasnt feeling well or had something on... so I got this new bubbly, outgoing instructor! I feel really less tense and today is seriously the first time I got praised! :D:D
And I faced my fear! And overcomed it! :D I seriously hate doing the narrow S curve! Well, its basically this narrow path in the shape of the letter S! And the tendency of me mounting the kerb or knocking into them is super high! But today the instructor asked me to try out the S curve again and I successfuly drove in it without mounting any kerb! Seriously I was super happy! A sense of accomplishment!! :D:D
Guess I'm one step nearing to getting my licence!
Happy girl(:(:
Thursday, June 07, 2012 @ 3:30 PM
| 0 notes
I'm a happy girl!! (: Hahas.. sry this may sound random... but today is the first day that I'm actually satisfied with my driving! (: Most of the time, I will come home thinking why did i make such a simple mistake, why havent i improve from the previous time... but today I'm satisfied(:(:(:
I got a new instructor cos the current one wasnt feeling well or had something on... so I got this new bubbly, outgoing instructor! I feel really less tense and today is seriously the first time I got praised! :D:D
And I faced my fear! And overcomed it! :D I seriously hate doing the narrow S curve! Well, its basically this narrow path in the shape of the letter S! And the tendency of me mounting the kerb or knocking into them is super high! But today the instructor asked me to try out the S curve again and I successfuly drove in it without mounting any kerb! Seriously I was super happy! A sense of accomplishment!! :D:D
Guess I'm one step nearing to getting my licence!