Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true. Here is the place where I love you.
Saturday, May 12, 2012 @ 9:58 PM | 0 notes

This week seems surprisingly tiring for me... I guess I'm out almost every single day that I dont exactly have much time for myself to rest and do stuff I want.

Hmmm, a week ago I started on my first driving lesson! It was super fun!! So so looking forward to my next lesson next wk!!! :D We familarise with all the different components of the car and I got it quite fast cos since young I've asked my dad out of curiosity:) Then we started driving and practicing how to keep in the centre of the lane and right turn! My instructor was nice nice(: Happy I'm gonna get him again for the rest of the lessons I'm gonna have(:

Since kumon toa payoh have their 5th wk closure, Erika and I finally watched Hunger Games tgt! I love the movie!!! I was glued to the screen at all times! Ohh! There's one part where both erika and i reactions were super funny.. It was during the finale part where there were 3 huge beasts? I dunno what animal that is though suddenly jumped out of the woods! I really screamed a bit.. hahas! Good thing abt not reading the bk before the movie(: So so happy we managed to catch it before the cinemas stopped showing.. I think Cathay cinemas r the only ones still showing the movie(:(: After the movie we went to plaza sing to shop ard and to get my water bottle(:

Working on thurs at Kumon is super super tiring! Cos 1 teacher was on leave and danielle suddenly had food poisoning.. poor her so huixin was super stressed taking care of the english section that I've at 1 or 2 times offered my help to teach english cos I do have experience at the other centre, just that I dont teach English at Siglap. At abt 5plus 6? Veron and I were super stressed! The classwork piling up on our tray was never ending! We're like marking non-stop! At the end of the day we're just exhausted>.<

Today, Zulaiha and I went for SMU School of Economics tea session... gosh! There were a lot of ppl!! Such that the auditorium doesnt have enough seats for everyone and we're directed into another rm where there's live telecast of what's happening in the auditorium yet there's still ppl who have to stand throughout... saw some angry faces. There was an opening address by the dean on why study econs and why smu econs in particular, there was also greater info abt SMU econs curriculum given to us and an alumi sharing session. During the Q and A, a lot of the parents got impatient and started rushing out of the rm to the buffet section :O haiz...
While zulaiha and I r munching on our food, I happen to meet the korean professor that interviewed me and he recognised and remembered me! hehe! Such a funny guy, while zulaiha went to throw her rubbish he had a short convo with me.. hahas! Guess I really did leave an impression in the interview(: I was laughing at the way he talked to his current students, really like those friend-friend chat! haha! Hope I get professors like him(: