Random
Thursday, August 16, 2012 @ 10:41 PM | 0 notes

Oh gosh, its only thurs and I'm alr so anxious for my driving pract on sat>.< I shld seriously calm down! I guess passing my prac means a lot to me! Really dont wanna make stupid mistakes and let myself, my parents and my instructors down!
I'm really thankful that things have been going quite smoothly for me in my 19 years of my life. Just thinking back abt this yr, I'm really thankful and really blessed to get into my first choice for uni which is SMU econs even with my results! Guess passion will show? Or was it the gd act that I've done by passing a wallet containing hundreds of dollars found in the ladies to the security gaurd.
Coming into SMU, I've met awesome and really nice friends and seniors(: Got all the modules I've wanted.

All I'm hoping that I'll remain blessed and pass my pract on sat! Pls let me have a really nice tester, sunny weather, smooth traffic conditions!