Welcome to sweet-dreams-memories.blogspot.com.
The site welcomes colorful and bright people!
Enjoy your stay here... as long as you want!
Thank you for visiting!
I had an awesome time at Corrinne May's concert ysd! It was held at Gardens by the Bay! All thanks to Alicia who had complimentary concert tickets, so she invited the 3 of us, ping hao, ying ting and I for the concert(: The weather was great, cos it had rained in the afternoon, so it was cooling at night. The 4 of us laid a huge plastic bag that Alicia had bought and we sat there to enjoy the music! Corrinne May is a really really talented and gd singer! Her voice is just so powerful and soothing. She's so pretty too! She sang all the new songs in her most recent album Crooked Lines. Though I wasnt really familiar with many of her songs, but I really enjoyed my time there and I soon found myself liking many of her songs(: Corrinne was quite cute and she has a sweet personality, once, she took out a camera and started taking photos of her audiences and throughout the whole performance, you can actually feel that she's really touched and grateful to all that had come to support her(: My favourite part of the concert was when Corrinne tried to engage the audience to sing part of her chorus, all of us were seriously enjoying ourselves and clapping along! Its part of the song Just What I was Looking for, the Nah Nah Nah Nah~ part(:(: Moreover, there were fireworks, cos I think there was ndp rehearsal going on.. so we had beautiful music and awesome view! (:
After the concert, we went to explore the gardens by the bay. Oh how
much I love the tall structures, it reminded me much Avatar! Parts of
the place is really magical(: Do go there some time(:
On my way home, a student I used to teach at Kumon siglap ran up to me to just say hi! It totally made my day(:
On the sidenote, I just found out that Jason chen studied Economics too in UCLA! So cool! I never thought my favourite singer would like Econs too!:D I'm a happy girl~ Yes, go ahead and lol at me:P But i seriously was smiling to myself when i found out:P
And this was my favourite Corrinne May song I was telling u all abt! Besides, beautiful life.. so yeaps.. enjoy(: Its really catchy, I like! (:
I’ve been beaten down
I’ve been left for dead
Had my heart trampled
My soul bled
I have sworn I’d never do it again for love
I believe romance is innocence
I believe in the power of abstinence
I’m afraid I just don’t have the strength for love
Give me a sign
This is where I’m meant to be
This is where I belong
Could it be time
To seize the opportunity
Could it be
You were just what I was looking for
Am I mistaken or is that a gleam in your eye
The mystique of wondering what we’ll find
When we risk it all just to collide for love
You were looking ahead
I was looking back
Didn’t know we were both on that one-way track
Oh the sigh of relief to run to the arms of love.
Give me a sign
This is where I’m meant to be
This is where I belong
Could it be time
To seize the opportunity
Could it be
You were just what I was looking for
Nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
I can’t believe I ‘ve waited so long
To say I love you in the words of a love song
No matter where this road will lead us
Hold my hand, till the end
It’s you that I adore.
Nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
You were just what I was looking for.
I had an awesome time at Corrinne May's concert ysd! It was held at Gardens by the Bay! All thanks to Alicia who had complimentary concert tickets, so she invited the 3 of us, ping hao, ying ting and I for the concert(: The weather was great, cos it had rained in the afternoon, so it was cooling at night. The 4 of us laid a huge plastic bag that Alicia had bought and we sat there to enjoy the music! Corrinne May is a really really talented and gd singer! Her voice is just so powerful and soothing. She's so pretty too! She sang all the new songs in her most recent album Crooked Lines. Though I wasnt really familiar with many of her songs, but I really enjoyed my time there and I soon found myself liking many of her songs(: Corrinne was quite cute and she has a sweet personality, once, she took out a camera and started taking photos of her audiences and throughout the whole performance, you can actually feel that she's really touched and grateful to all that had come to support her(: My favourite part of the concert was when Corrinne tried to engage the audience to sing part of her chorus, all of us were seriously enjoying ourselves and clapping along! Its part of the song Just What I was Looking for, the Nah Nah Nah Nah~ part(:(: Moreover, there were fireworks, cos I think there was ndp rehearsal going on.. so we had beautiful music and awesome view! (:
After the concert, we went to explore the gardens by the bay. Oh how
much I love the tall structures, it reminded me much Avatar! Parts of
the place is really magical(: Do go there some time(:
On my way home, a student I used to teach at Kumon siglap ran up to me to just say hi! It totally made my day(:
On the sidenote, I just found out that Jason chen studied Economics too in UCLA! So cool! I never thought my favourite singer would like Econs too!:D I'm a happy girl~ Yes, go ahead and lol at me:P But i seriously was smiling to myself when i found out:P
And this was my favourite Corrinne May song I was telling u all abt! Besides, beautiful life.. so yeaps.. enjoy(: Its really catchy, I like! (:
I’ve been beaten down
I’ve been left for dead
Had my heart trampled
My soul bled
I have sworn I’d never do it again for love
I believe romance is innocence
I believe in the power of abstinence
I’m afraid I just don’t have the strength for love
Give me a sign
This is where I’m meant to be
This is where I belong
Could it be time
To seize the opportunity
Could it be
You were just what I was looking for
Am I mistaken or is that a gleam in your eye
The mystique of wondering what we’ll find
When we risk it all just to collide for love
You were looking ahead
I was looking back
Didn’t know we were both on that one-way track
Oh the sigh of relief to run to the arms of love.
Give me a sign
This is where I’m meant to be
This is where I belong
Could it be time
To seize the opportunity
Could it be
You were just what I was looking for
Nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
I can’t believe I ‘ve waited so long
To say I love you in the words of a love song
No matter where this road will lead us
Hold my hand, till the end
It’s you that I adore.
Nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
You were just what I was looking for.
Profile
Ho Choi Yee Ivy
“Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”
Skin by LiyanaVansX.
Images from weheartit.
Beautiful colour palette by drooling.
Do tell me nicely if I've used your stuff withough crediting, thanks.