It's not right but it's okay
Saturday, April 28, 2012 @ 9:52 PM | 0 notes

I think the title of my post describes a lot of stuff happening in my life now...
okay... an update on my uni application status..
I'm accepted to NUS.. yea... but unfortunately not FASS.. I was given my 2nd choice, project and facilities management. I think a lot of ppl do not know such course actually existed in NUS, but its quite interesting... its like a course that prepares u in the built environment. There's elements of econs, psychology, engineering and soft skills like team management, leadership, cos you're afterall gonna go out being a project manager, heading a grp of ppl under ur team to build new buildings, facilities.. yups.. interesting.. but not where my passion lies.. hahas..
Secondly, just got an email from MOE, stating that I'm shortlisted for an interview on 10th May, for the Banchelor of Arts (hist) course i applied to teach in sec sch. I think its better news to me as compared to NUS even though its just an interview compared to an acceptance. But hey, this is in line of what i want to do and i know i will enjoy. I've always told myself, I definitely wanna further my studies in the arts and humanities section! Till now, i still enjoy history though i didnt do exceptional well in jc and I like sec sch hist more than jc! Hahas! I think i will be content if i ever end up with this course which is my 2nd choice in NTU. But this doesnt mean that NTU econs have rejected me... cos its stated in their email that i'm concurrently being considered for my other choices.. so there's hope for the course i really want!
As for SMU and NTU econs.. no reply.. still waiting... perhaps they are saving the best for last i hope?? Trying to be optimistic! I read somewhere online that one way to make urself happier is to stop worrying abt things u cannot control or change. So yups, I'll wait for them to come!

On my social life, I met up with a few unexpected ppl! I met mrs joan lim, my sec 3/4 physics teacher on the way home on bus 155! I just realised her mum lives super near where i used to live! I was so happy to see another teacher i'm close to! And even glad to know she remembers my name:) She's still the same, as cute as ever.. bubbly type, she was so happily telling me stories abt her life and even continued to sms me after we separated that day! Hahas!

Ysd, i left early from work to celebrate erika's bday! Was supposed to meet her at Parkway at 4pm.. i dropped at the roxy sq bus stop and i almost got lost trying to find my way from that building to the link to bus stop at parkway... so much for living and schooling ard that area for 10 years! Met erika first cos ranice was late.... as usual~ and just happen that day starbucks were having their 1-for-1 offer for their mocha drink and some strawberry drink.. cant rmb their exact names, so erika and i decided to queue for it:) Mich, andrea, eunice and clarissa soon came to join us! Was so sos looking forward to seeing them..Mich got into SMU biz! Happy for her(: hopefully we both we'll go same sch, with zulaiha too!I missed saying eunice's name at that super high pitched voice, and seeing clarissa fight with eunice.. these 2 r cute ppl.. and taking many many photos with mich.. that dear 2nd I/C i have:) Ranice joined us much later... like an 1h later?? We then made our way to the food village at east coast! Was happy to see all of them! Ranice was like ranting at zulaiha at almost every q. she asked... that sight was super funny! Siew yan came to join us later! Was so happy to see her! Ranice chose that place cos she wanted to eat her zhuzhu? I dunno how to spell it! Its some shell thingy... like some seafood.. its so funny to see her eat 'barbaricly' accoding to sy! And erika and clarissa trying to get the flesh from the small hole in the shell! Hahahaha!
After our dinner, we just strolled along the beach.. i had htht session with erika and sy.. it just occured to me that i find it easier to talk and share my feelings whenever i'm along the beach. With a few stars and a cresent moon and the sea breeze just made the right mood. Thank u sy and erika for ur sharing session and providing a listening ear. It really made me see things from more perspectives.

Lastly, my favourite 'clubbing' song.. cos i'll go boping my head to and fro when i listen to this song! And darren criss is so suave and sounds super gd in the video! Love his voice to the max! I actually love almost all the songs in the glee episode to commemorate whitney houston, but this is my fav! So enjoy! I wish i looked that cool when i'm angry at ppl :P